The Most Unusual Room Types in The Maldives
Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
Set on the beach or over water, Maldives is home to the luxury villa resorts offer world-class facilities and uncompromised privacy. Each island resort has something for everyone, there’s nothing better than stepping out from your villa right onto the beautiful beach or into the crystal clear waters, but which room type is right for you? Or maybe you are looking for unusual that you’ll be talking about for years to come?
From underwater villa to treetop house - a strange, quirky and unusual rooms that are just memorable (if not more!) than their beautiful and exotic locations - the Maldives luxury hotels have everything to tame your ambitions. If you're looking for something special for your next holiday, then our collection of unique villas is a great place to start your search.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1064.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Best Experience: for Couples, for Families, Beaches, Spa, Gourmet Dining
THE MURAKA at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the world’s first undersea villa. Now welcoming guests to dive into an extraordinary experience both above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean, THE MURAKA is a triumph of modern design and technology, delivering a truly transformative journey suited to amaze the most sophisticated explorers across the globe. The undersea residence is a two-level structure comprised of space above the sea level and an undersea suite designed for sleeping under the ocean’s surface. The undersea bedroom floor level sits five metres (16.4 feet) below sea level, providing uninterrupted views of the surrounding marine environment. In total, THE MURAKA can accommodate up to nine guests.
THE MURAKA features four curated menu suggestions packed with exclusive and customisable experiences tailored to varying desires of today’s travellers. Defining the core ethos of THE MURAKA journey these experience menus – The Wanderers, The Flavours, The Soul and The Thrill – complement the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore one of the world’s most breathtaking natural environments from an entirely new perspective. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, pool
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is a new luxury resort with an amazing mix of substantial pool villas with butler service, and cool open spaces of the 'Secret Water' Island. Set on an exceptionally lush island bursting with flora and fauna the sophisticated 5-star resort is also surrounded by powder with diamond white beaches and jewel-like coral reefs. The all-villa resort features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, a 200-metre long swimming pool which traverses the length of the island, fine dining options, dive and water sports center, reinvigorating destination spa and an intricate open-air bamboo bar as well as luxury safari-style tented.
A harmonious balance of seclusion, the Luxury Tented Villa with Private Pool offers acres of space with a master bedroom featuring an outdoor private bathrooms with separate shower, double sink, a Nespresso coffee machine, wine fridge, Bose Hi-Fi system and a California King-size bed. There is also a separate children’s bedroom area plus a glorious outdoor with a 95 sqm deck centre piece and private swimming pool nestled into the tropical Maldivian jungle. And, if there’s anything you need just call your personal butler who is on standby 24-hours a day. The downside of the tents - there is no own stretch of beach, the guests have to use the beach area at the Onu bar. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi Resort Villas & Residences offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located on the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, the 5-star resort stands alone, with a new modern approach to the pure authentic Maldives experience with a neat, modern architecture and a feeling of true bliss, opening up a new way of doing things on the merits.
Live out your ‘Tarzan and Jane’ fantasies in the Maldives’ highest treehouse. Nestled at 12 metres high above the ground between coconut palm trees, hidden in the island jungle the skyhouse features a freshwater pool, an outdoor shower and 2 separate bathrooms surrounded by lush greenery. This private Treetop Pool Villa floating above the canopy of coconut trees, awake to the sound of tropical birdsong. Unique and playful. Just 20m away via the secret pathway, you will find the beautiful white sand of your beach area dedicated to guests of Treetop Villas. (One-bedroom or two-bedrooms). Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
From the new design focus and the upgraded facilities to the exciting activities and rejuvenating wellness treatments, the underlying theme of Seaside Finolhu is fun. The new look of Seaside Finolhu as member of the exclusive Design Hotels portfolio extends to its villas, restaurants, wellness facilities, public areas, and sport and fitness activities, including a state-of-the-art indoor golf studio. Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, here you can unwind in sublime comfort, with the pristine beauty of the secluded Maldivian paradise perfectly complemented by ultra-luxurious modernity.
Sleeping under the stars is a truly cosmic experience. Alone on the sandbank, about 100 metres behind the Crab Shack. A stay in Finolhu's Bubble tent is sure to be unforgettable. This experience sphere with own shower and WC is well equipped with a wooden floor and a double bed featuring the finest bed linen. Awake or asleep – here you’ll experience a feeling of infinity. Above you the cosmos and the blackness of the sky, through which the Milky Way shines like a work of art. Including a private beach barbecue and a breakfast on the beach. A confirmed minimum stay of 3 nights in a regular villa is required to book the Beach Bubble experience. Read Full Review.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 05 Sep 2021 - from €965.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Summer Special! Plus FREE Nitrox. Valid until April 30, 2021. 50% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 Aug 2021 - from €3,008.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $700 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 11 Dec 2021 - from €1,469.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €330 OFF! Rates include discount.
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 17.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- The Maldives allows Covid Passports
- Lindsay Lohan enjoys vacation at W Maldives
- Qatar Airways and JetBlue Expand Strategic Partnership
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More