The Most Unusual Room Types in The Maldives
Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
Set on the beach or over water, Maldives is home to the luxury villa resorts offer world-class facilities and uncompromised privacy. Each island resort has something for everyone, there’s nothing better than stepping out from your villa right onto the beautiful beach or into the crystal clear waters, but which room type is right for you? Or maybe you are looking for unusual that you’ll be talking about for years to come?
From underwater villa to treetop house - a strange, quirky and unusual rooms that are just memorable (if not more!) than their beautiful and exotic locations - the Maldives luxury hotels have everything to tame your ambitions. If you're looking for something special for your next holiday, then our collection of unique villas is a great place to start your search.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Anantara Hotels: Limited Time Exclusive - 40% OFF; book by 23 Jan for stays untill 21 Dec 2022
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 25% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Atmosphere Kanifushi: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience: for Couples, for Families, Beaches, Spa, Gourmet Dining
THE MURAKA at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is the world’s first undersea villa. Now welcoming guests to dive into an extraordinary experience both above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean, THE MURAKA is a triumph of modern design and technology, delivering a truly transformative journey suited to amaze the most sophisticated explorers across the globe. The undersea residence is a two-level structure comprised of space above the sea level and an undersea suite designed for sleeping under the ocean’s surface. The undersea bedroom floor level sits five metres (16.4 feet) below sea level, providing uninterrupted views of the surrounding marine environment. In total, THE MURAKA can accommodate up to nine guests.
THE MURAKA features four curated menu suggestions packed with exclusive and customisable experiences tailored to varying desires of today’s travellers. Defining the core ethos of THE MURAKA journey these experience menus – The Wanderers, The Flavours, The Soul and The Thrill – complement the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore one of the world’s most breathtaking natural environments from an entirely new perspective. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, pool
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is a new luxury resort with an amazing mix of substantial pool villas with butler service, and cool open spaces of the 'Secret Water' Island. Set on an exceptionally lush island bursting with flora and fauna the sophisticated 5-star resort is also surrounded by powder with diamond white beaches and jewel-like coral reefs. The all-villa resort features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, a 200-metre long swimming pool which traverses the length of the island, fine dining options, dive and water sports center, reinvigorating destination spa and an intricate open-air bamboo bar as well as luxury safari-style tented.
A harmonious balance of seclusion, the Luxury Tented Villa with Private Pool offers acres of space with a master bedroom featuring an outdoor private bathrooms with separate shower, double sink, a Nespresso coffee machine, wine fridge, Bose Hi-Fi system and a California King-size bed. There is also a separate children’s bedroom area plus a glorious outdoor with a 95 sqm deck centre piece and private swimming pool nestled into the tropical Maldivian jungle. And, if there’s anything you need just call your personal butler who is on standby 24-hours a day. The downside of the tents - there is no own stretch of beach, the guests have to use the beach area at the Onu bar. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi Resort Villas & Residences offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located on the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, the 5-star resort stands alone, with a new modern approach to the pure authentic Maldives experience with a neat, modern architecture and a feeling of true bliss, opening up a new way of doing things on the merits.
Live out your ‘Tarzan and Jane’ fantasies in the Maldives’ highest treehouse. Nestled at 12 metres high above the ground between coconut palm trees, hidden in the island jungle the skyhouse features a freshwater pool, an outdoor shower and 2 separate bathrooms surrounded by lush greenery. This private Treetop Pool Villa floating above the canopy of coconut trees, awake to the sound of tropical birdsong. Unique and playful. Just 20m away via the secret pathway, you will find the beautiful white sand of your beach area dedicated to guests of Treetop Villas. (One-bedroom or two-bedrooms). Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
From the new design focus and the upgraded facilities to the exciting activities and rejuvenating wellness treatments, the underlying theme of Seaside Finolhu is fun. The new look of Seaside Finolhu as member of the exclusive Design Hotels portfolio extends to its villas, restaurants, wellness facilities, public areas, and sport and fitness activities, including a state-of-the-art indoor golf studio. Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, here you can unwind in sublime comfort, with the pristine beauty of the secluded Maldivian paradise perfectly complemented by ultra-luxurious modernity.
Sleeping under the stars is a truly cosmic experience. Alone on the sandbank, about 100 metres behind the Crab Shack. A stay in Finolhu's Bubble tent is sure to be unforgettable. This experience sphere with own shower and WC is well equipped with a wooden floor and a double bed featuring the finest bed linen. Awake or asleep – here you’ll experience a feeling of infinity. Above you the cosmos and the blackness of the sky, through which the Milky Way shines like a work of art. Including a private beach barbecue and a breakfast on the beach. A confirmed minimum stay of 3 nights in a regular villa is required to book the Beach Bubble experience. Read Full Review.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More