How to See Dolphins When Staying at Kuredu Resort Maldives
Maldives Adventure Holiday Offers
11 July, 2021
Spotting dolphins in the wild are on the top of the bucket-lists of many Maldives visitors. These captivating marine mammals are so adored, even the Maldivians are always on the lookout for them. But how tospot these unique mammals in their natural habitats?
Dolphins are enchanting creatures that seem to love putting on a show and if you would like to see them during your stay in the Maldives, Kuredu Resort is a good choice of destination, offering incredible opportunities to see them as they spend their days playing and hunting for food inside the atoll.
Spinner dolphins are often seen cruising past Sai Kotari or the ‘O’ Resort at the end of the day, but if you want a chance of getting a closer look, hop on one of the various excursions.
Dolphin Safari – Join Ocean WaterSport for an exciting, 1-hour speed boat excursion in search of the playful spinner dolphins. Seeing dolphins in their natural habitat is a truly amazing experience, so treat yourself or your loved ones and try your luck at spotting a pod of these incredible audience-loving mammals!
Full Day Sailing – Enjoy a wonderful day aboard one of our classic motor yachts. Soak up the sun, snorkel at stunning reefs and if you’re lucky, be amazed at the dolphins that often come and swim alongside the boat! During the manta ray season, there is also the chance to snorkel with these graceful and majestic giants of the ocean.
Sunset Cruise The perfect end to the day on-board a traditional Maldivian style ‘Dhoni’ boat! Enjoy an early evening cruise and watch the sun setting over the horizon. This trip is a popular excursion on Kuredu due to the frequent sighting of dolphins that like to come and play alongside the boat and it’s free of charge for all-inclusive guests.
Jet Ski Adventure – Experience the thrill of gliding over the magnificent Indian Ocean on a jet ski for a truly unforgettable adventure and with a little luck encounter some remarkable marine life including playful dolphins.
Dive & Snorkel boats – Prodivers Dive Center have numerous boats going out every single day, both for diving and snorkelling excursions and, the more you’re out on the boats, the more chances you have of encountering dolphins!
Start planning now and get up to 40% off any bed & breakfast, full board or All-inclusive stays on Kuredu between July 1st (2021) and October 31st (2021) if booked before July 31st. Learn More
All of the above activities plus many more can be pre-booked here. We look forward to sharing enchanting dolphin encounters with your soon!
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Diving, Value, All Inclusive
The most popopular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa situated on the north reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, an area known for its unrivalled beauty and tropical marine life. With established, laid-back vibe the resort offers guests the ultimate luxury island retreat and is one of the larger islands in the Maldives.
Originally opened in 1989, the island was packed with fun-loving young people that was big on diving and Kuredu offered its guests over-water Sangu villas. After the island's east end has been added modern 'O' beach villas, and really private Sultan Villas took a place in the heart of Kuredu. It’s loaded with restaurants and bars (14 in total) and has plenty of space for large amenities like a soccer field, golf course, two spas, and three pools. Kuredu isn’t as intimate as some smaller resorts, and it’s a pricey, 45-minute flight from Male. Still, affordable rooms and impressive food make Kuredu an outstanding overall value; travelers will be hard-pressed to find a better upscale resort especially one offering all-inclusive packages that include alcohol at these rates. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More