Easter Surprise at Lily Beach Resort & Spa: Football Freestyle Extraordinaire & Guinness World Record Holder Marcel Gurk
Where to Celebrate Easter in the Maldives
23 March, 2022
Easter is a Family time for fun and games and of course lots and lots of chocolate. Why not make it more fun by learning some Football Freestyle tricks from the best.
Lily Beach Resort & Spa in the Maldives is set to welcome multiple Guinness World Record holder for football freestyle, Marcel Gurk, in April of this year. Like the collaboration last year, the German football freestyle star will be leading workshops at the premium all-inclusive resort in the Maldives for one week – as well as basking in the Maldivian sunshine & hospitality and living the Lily Life.
During Marcel’s stay at the leading All-Inclusive resort in the Maldives, as part of Lily Beach Surprises and this year’s Easter programme, he’ll be offering guests lessons and workshops, and sharing some of his professional tips and techniques. He will also be showcasing the resort on his social media – doing some football freestyle tricks throughout the island.
He is the reigning German football freestyle champion, a successful book author, holds 10 Guinness World Records, and is one of the best football freestylers in the world. He made it to the semi-finals in ‘Das Supertalent’, and travels around the world as a football freestyler and social media star – thrilling the audience with his extraordinary tricks.
Lily Beach’s Director of Sales & Marketing, Desislav Gospodinov said: “After our successful collaboration with him last year during Halloween and receiving glowing feedback from guests for creating an unforgettable experience for their kids and themselves, we knew that we had to bring him and his team back again. During this Easter, to have someone like Marcel Gurk coming here is a huge opportunity for our guests to learn something novel such as football freestyling from one of the best freestylers in the world. This exciting activity will certainly be a highlight for our guests of all ages during this Easter and also an opportunity for some of our repeater guests who experienced the camp last year to come again and show how much they have improved and learn more tricks from Marcel as well.”
Marcel will be on hand at Lily Beach from April 15th to April 23rd, just in time to enjoy the resort’s A.E.E. Easter celebrations kicking off on April 15th. Guests will be able to enjoy his complimentary daily football freestyle clinics as well as opt for private lessons on request for a fee.
While during his stay, he will also be putting on two football freestyle shows for the guests, showing off the best Guinness World Records-worthy tricks. In addition to that, there will be some fun football matches together with him and other football fans to have not only some learning of tricks but also getting active and burning some calories after eating all that Easter chocolate. As Marcel says, “All you need is a ball,” so come on down to Lily Beach during this Easter to have a ball of a time.
To find out more about the Football Freestyle Camp happening this Easter at Lily Beach and book a stay at the resort, send an email to: email@example.com
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
The five-star Lily Beach Resort is located on the 600-metre-long and 110-metre-wide island of Huvahendhoo in South Ari Atoll. Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. With its Platinum Plan, which includes far more than the traditional package of cocktails, premium brands, champagne and international culinary delights, Lily Beach offers luxury all-inclusive holidays at the highest level. These include two excursions, which can be selected from a wide range of activities, including sunset fishing, snorkelling trips or a visit to a local island.
At your disposal are 125 luxurious villas in five categories. Add to this, the Tamara Spa, Prodivers Diving School, a specialty and main restaurant featuring fine dining, three bars, a shisha lounge, Turtles Kids’ Club, and one of South Ari Atoll’s best house reefs. Guests can also enjoy a diverse entertainment programme with live music and DJs, traditional cultural performances, fish feeding and much more. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More