Lily Beach Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Best Experience for: Families, Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, scuba, All Inclusive
Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel.
Reopened in 2009 as a 5-star resort, Lily Beach is a romantic place for a family holiday with All Inclusive that includes food, drinks and various activities. The stylish and spacious rooms have open air bathrooms with hydromassage baths, outdoor terraces with direct access to the ocean or to the beach, as well as other facilities: from sunscreen and quality toiletries to the packed mini bars and large flat-screen TVs. The resort's family facilities include a kid's buffet in the restaurant, a swimming pool and a game club. Active guests can enjoy land and water sports, while couples have many romantic options and places to seclude. The only drawback is the narrow beach. Those who do not want a compulsory All Inclusive plan can consider comparable prices for Dusit Thani Maldives, where this is optional
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kandima: FLASH sale - 55% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - Festive Offer 30% OFF!
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Formerly belonging to the middle class, Lily Beach Resort & Spa opened its doors in 2009 as a fully renovated five-star all-inclusive hotel. The face lift brought a fresh modern style to classic colors and design, an exquisite approach to food and drink, as well as a smooth and refined yet cheerful setting. Despite the fact that it is a well-kept luxury resort, management run to maintain a relaxed atmosphere, although this is not necessarily the place where you can run barefoot everywhere. The guests here mostly stay on their own, and although the resort has many families with children, you do not notice it until the time of dine, when all the guests are coming together under one roof. Perhaps this is due to the fact that most of the child-oriented villas are located on one end of a long island, while more adults, including a chic bar near the infinity pool and spa are located in the other part (the pool and the hydromassage area are considered a tranquil zone ). DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
Public buildings and rooms use natural materials in a pleasant scheme of sand colors and dark wood. Framed by glass "walls" open to paint views inside, while natural materials and sand floors help blur the differences from the outside and inside. The decor is modern chic, but the atmosphere is still relaxed and easy.
The peace and tranquility reign on the island, however during a dinner with fixed hours of service can arise mad rushes to assault tables and a little chaos. While some of the guests in times of famine may behave a bit recklessly, the resort itself has done a good job that goes beyond what is offered in other luxury hotels in the Maldives. For example, while traveling on a slow boat to an island where most resorts offer you a cool towel and a bottle of drinking water, Lily Beach takes one more step forward offering cooling fresh fruit on skewers, even though the trip takes only 10 minutes.
Lily Beach Resort and Spa is ideal for families and there is an open play area for children and 2 indoor games rooms with a tutor, and an entertaining entertainment program for children up to 12 years old.
Finally, this resort is full of fun, but at the same time relaxed and cheerful. The Vibes Bar is a venue for a disco or live music twice a week and the venue remains open until the last customer.
Lily Beach can not boast of the best beaches. Perhaps after becoming a victim of a known problem on the maldives of erosion on the beaches, the sand here while untouched and soft, with clear turquoise waters it is thin, narrow stripes, slowly eaten by the tides. All the hope to spend the days in the sun and on the sand is not lost although there are beach chairs (mostly owned by Beach Villas owners) lining the very top sections of the sand, and there is enough space to use a towel if you could not find a free beachchair. Beach coolers installed in the sand in various places on the beach, filled with cold soft drinks and water, and are a thoughtful detail. Please note that snorkeling after 17:30 is not allowed.
Lily Beach Resort has two swimming pools, separated by the entire length of the island. On one side you will find a swimming pool with a quiet zone and a hot tub overlooking the surrounding lagoon, Water Villas and Tamara Spa. Lined with a light and dark mosaic and boulder, this pool is like a lagoon and chic, modern and soft wooden deckchairs, sun beds and sofas from sunlit decks add a sense of style. Although this area is not only for adults, it is a designated "quiet zone", ideal for finding peace in the sun or with a book in hand. If you are traveling with little children in tow, you can find a family pool next to the Vibes bar. Here, parents have a decent-sized pool, as well as a shallow children's pool aside and a good proximity to the Children's Club "Turtles" and a sports ground that are located on the way to Vibes.
Lily Beach Resort also has free high-speed internet, medical clinic, Segway rental, several shops and offices for events and wedding planning.
A home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, Ari Atoll also known as Alif or Alifu Atoll is one of the natural wonders of the Maldives. Being one of the largest atolls in the Maldives, it stretches from north to south in the western part of the Maldives archipelago in 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. Read More...
Lily Beach Resort is located on the private Huwahandhoo island in South Ari Atoll is 25 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. The seaplane lands near the pontoon in the ocean, and then the guests are transfered (10-minute) by boat dhoni to the resort's pier. This special place in South Ari Atoll makes Lily Beach an ideal place for those who want to discover whale sharks, since it is an important feeding zone for large marine mammals, including manta rays.
Villas and Suites
Visually, a fusion of contemporary style and elegance sophisticatedly combined with traditional Maldivian aesthetics; serve to provide our guests with a wholesome and luxurious island accommodation experience. Only natural materials are used for all its Villas as well as Public areas. The final product is a fusion of contemporary design and local architecture. It is a wonderful combination of wood, different kinds of natural stones and modern design, which blend in creatively with the natural surroundings of the island.
All 119 rooms in Lily Beach Resort have a stylish European design and furnishings, including dark parquet floors, a cream palette and comfortable beds. Standard features in Beach Villas are also available in all other accommodation categories, and include a private outdoor bathroom with a covered shower and toilet and a double open-air hot tub; separate furnished deck with access to the lagoon or to the beach, mini-bar; Flat screen TV; Nespresso coffee machine and daybed. Beach villas have specially equipped sun loungers on the beach, as well as direct access to the beach from the back yard.
All rooms are similar in style, materials and setting, but differ in size and location. 63 Beach Villas come in pairs, 6 of which are interconnected for family use. They are surrounded by a light shadow, and offer a view of the beach and the lagoon. As in more high rates rooms inside you will find a Nespresso coffee maker, a jacuzzi and a large LCD flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a DVD player, an iPod dock and surround sound. Each room has free Wi-Fi.
Upgrad to Lagoon Villas will provide you with direct access to the shallow waters of the semi-enclosed lagoon from the back platform and ocean views. 16 Lagoon Villas are on the southern, opposite side of the Beach Villas. They are equipped with steps down into the water, but their front doors are on land. The bonus here is a quiet, far from splashing waves or any sounds of the service area. These rooms have in front of them a low coral wall in the lagoon to protect the beach from erosion. Standard facilities include bathrobes, slippers, suntan lotion, aloe vera, shampoo, soap, hair dryers, double sinks and a make-up mirror.
If you want a real ‘over-water' living experience!, you will have to go up to another category to Deluxe Villa. Romantic and very private; with a distance of 15-feet between each villa, 36 Deluxe Water Villas are aesthetically appointed with a single piece hand-crafted standalone bathtub with Jacuzzi and an additional medium-sized Jacuzzi pool on the deck offering a fantastic view of the entire lagoon and direct access to the lagoon. Sliding glass doors from the bedroom and living room, which allow you to fully enjoy the panorama (and freshness) of the Indian Ocean; there are glass floors to look into the marine life below; A combination of natural wood flooring and white marble flooring in the bathroom, a 4 poster king-sized bed, an over-sized day bed, 7 sq.mts Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen. Villas are fully air-conditioned, along with ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet
access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV.
Individually designed and ultra-private, Sunset Water Suites on the western lagoon side of the island are truly the pride of the resort, each with its own individual butler service catering to your every whim. They offer uncompromising views of the ocean with an amazing private deck and direct lagoon access. A combination of natural wood flooring and white marble in the bathrooms, a four-poster king-sized bed, an oversized day-bed, a 14 sq.mts. Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen TV. Fully air-conditioned, along with ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV. Truly the ultimate ‘over-water' living delight!
In 2019 Lily Beach Resort & Spa Maldives has unveiled a new villa type, Beach Suite. All the Beach Suites face the ocean, which is directly accessible through a private deck — an ideal spot for spending time with your loved ones.
The villas offer an elegant interior combining teak wood and Maldivian decor across 76 sqm. A semi-open bathroom features a rain shower and a luxurious bathtub along with an open garden, giving a zen-like atmosphere to the room.
The Beach Suites are ideal for both couples and families, with interconnected rooms for larger families or families with children.
Restaurants and Bars
Buffets are very good and varied, using quality ingredients in everything from fresh fruit juices to prime cheeses. For a change on offer 2 barbecue parties with exotic dishes such as ostrich meat and kangaroo along with lobsters and tiger shrimps. Also in "Platinum Plan" is included one dinner in a specialized Tamarind restaurant where there is something to feast on from Chinese and Indian chefs.
Lily Maa is the main buffet restaurant in the resort, where breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in All Inclusive plan. While the impressively varied and quality buffet offers an appetizing abundance of exquisite international cuisine, every day of the week finds a need in a certain cuisine - from Japanese to Italian and from French to Maldivian. This buffet is much better than you can find in the Maldives and for good reason. The owner of the resort is a fan of food and made dining a special service point providing guests with only the best and most diverse products, so expect a section of chilled cheese with more than 30 world cheeses (although not all are labeled), a good selection of old and new wines, a large tank with live lobsters and even a fun children's buffet full of favorite children's goodies. Adult culinary stations include snacks, salads and there are several cuisines such as barbecue, sushi, meat sliced ??and a delicious roast provide a great dining experience.
Snack options include daytime snacks at Vibes and Aqva bar, while the a la carte menu is available at any of the three restaurants. For a romantic dinner, we recommend overwater Tamarind restaurant, with the tables not only under the roof, but also private dining places around your own pier. The menu offers the best Asian recipes from India, China and Thailand. (under the all-inclusive plan, only one dinner per week is allowed here.)
There are also several other food options not covered by All Inclusive. If you are looking for a private Japanese lunch with teppanyaki, in Aqva bar there is one station. Another romantic place to eat is on the beach (not on the sand) in Les Turquoise D'Aqua, with a tasting menu of five dishes, under the stars and with the music of hissing waves. The guest of honor is a fresh lobster, which is selected from a nearby lobster tank before being cooked to your liking.
At other hours of the day, 3 bars offer snacks and there is a constant source of chilled beverages whether it is water, juice or alcoholic drinks. In creative cocktails only premium brands are used. The wines are not the best, but they are kept in good condition. Each of Lily's pools has its own 24-hour pool bar, where you do not have to go far for a delicious cocktail, soft drinks, fresh juice or coffee. In addition to the infinity swimming pool next to you will find a trendy and stylish Aqva bar. In this long bar located between the teppanyaki and the usual dining areas, there is a parquet floor, a large selection of imported liqueurs, wine and almost any room between the backs of wicker bar stools and sliding glass doors to the pool; the most drinks are consumed by the pool during the day. On the opposite end of the island, the Vibes Pool bar is a massive stone-tiled spot with high ceilings, a large L-shaped bar counter, lots of casual seating in the lobby, a large flat screen TV, hookahs and board games, and billiards. Both pool bars are equipped with eateries and separate dining areas, although Vibes offers a bit more with outdoor dining and a large selection of snacks including a glass case of chilled cakes and canapes.
Outside the lobby, you will find a stylish and chic Spirit bar with sand floors, upscale wicker furniture, hanging decor elements and a large deck overlooking the sea. A full set of alcohol and cigars are available throughout the day, from morning to last guest. Nightly entertainment here sometimes includes live music.
In the mini-bars in the room there is beer, wine, soft drinks and alcohol, and in the main restaurant you can order a full bar with your food.
Platinum Plan Detail : What’s Included?
Although not indicated as mandatory, the resort has a clever formulation that states that all villas' offerings go with a Platinum Plan. This scheme is All Inclusive really comprehensive, covering all meals, drinks (both strong and non-alcoholic), as well as most activities and excursions). Many luxury competitors do not include alcohol in their integrated plans that helps Lily Beach stand out among other hotels.
• All Premium brands of Alcohol, Beer & Liqueur. The Spirit our main bar – stays open until 01.00 am
• Unlimited Cocktails & Signature drinks
• Good vari ety of fine quality red/white/rose wines
• Collection of sparkling wines
• Mini-bar Access: Mini-bar will be maintained regular supply of beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water, and some nic-nacs
• Combination of a la carte and sumptuous buffet breakfast and lunch PLUS fine dining dinner experiences at the main restaurant – Lily Maa
• Mid afternoon snacks with fresh juices & cold towels served at the Bars and Pool areas
• Evening snacks (Maldivian, Indian, hot/cold canapes by the pool with tea/coffee/fresh
• One a la carte fine dining dinner experience at our Specialty Restaurant Tamarind once during stay per person.
• Variety of fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water
• Daily supply of 2 bottles of mineral water in all villas
• Four brands of cigarettes during stay
• Internet access on the entire island including villas
• Snorkeling equipment with fins for every guest
• Visit to an uninhabited island & fishing villages once during stay with snacks, soft drinks and mineral water
• Sunset fishing once during stay (weather permitting)
• Access to sports centre, tennis court, gymnasium, all indoor games, all non-motorised watersports
• Activity day once a week; various games, competitions, treasure hunts
• DJ with disco/live music band thrice a week
• Traditional Maldivian dance performed by locals once a week
• Airport meet and greet on arrival and departure
• Complimentary VIP lounge access at domestic Sea Plane terminal of Maldivian Air Taxi
• Various in-house surprises!
An absolute delight, the Kid's Club Turtles at Huvahendhoo is an Indoor & Outdoor play areas controlled activity and sports space offers a variety of kids club programs to make their holiday, fun-filled, adventurous & exciting. The children between the ages of 4 - 12 are welcome to the Turtles playground and socialize with other children. Although daily activities are planned, such as hunting hermit crabs, bicycles to ride, showing films with snacks, snorkeling and crafts, they can be adapted according to the interests and age of the young guests. Children also have their own spacious pool in shallow water near the main family pool behind Vibes, although you can follow it with a raised deck without fencing.
In the main restaurant of the resort there is also a special children's buffet in that the little ones will find their favorite pieces and familiar food like mini hot dogs and macaroni with cheese, and there are special children's dishes placed on the lower shelves so that children can self-service, and then go to the colorfully decorated children's dining room.
Family beach villas are, in fact, two mirror images connected by Beach Villas with all the privileges, services and amenities of ordinary beach villas. The connecting doors facilitate access to each other, while maintaining a separate space. Baby sitting services (chargeable) would also be available at the ‘Turtles'.
House Reef Snorkeling
Narrow shape, and east / west orientation the island drifts inside the canal where there is good snorkeling on both sides. The house reef edge usually lies 10-20 meters from the beach. If there is not strong tide, snorkelers can drift right over the tops of the corals.
At the disposal of divers 8 channels. Here, in South Ari Atoll diving is fantastically beautiful, with world class "thilas" and "kandus" to the north and south of the island. In right season you can see the manta rays and to find them in winter if go for 2 hours to Rangali (Conrad). Whale sharks are seen all year round at the southernmost tip of the atoll, sometimes passing by Lily Beach on the east side.
New villas over the water made snorkeling easier - just a few steps down and a short drift to the exit of the house reef. It is magnificent, and not at all prevalent in the country. I hasten to add that this is a huge bonus to already very good accomodation - not that you need to go far from the beach or the lagoon. READ MORE
From house reef snorkeling to private dining, tennis to spa and scuba diving – these are just some of the best things to do that can be enjoyed in the great outdoors of Lily Beach.
Teenagers and adults can be interested in sports, playing football and volleyball, visiting a tennis court, table tennis or a large fitness center with air conditioning, equipped with televisions, modern cardio equipment, and yoga mats. Inside the gym and on the tennis court you will find free fresh fruit and bottled water.
At the opposite end of the spectrum, in front of the pool is the Tamara Spa Mandara. Built over water, this spa is equipped with excellent treatment rooms and has a separate deck facing the sea. Tamara presents a holistic journey, touching you body, soul and mind and transporting you to a haven of self-reflection of re-discovery! Using the popular and high-end Elemi line products this clean and modern spa offers a variety of treatments that stem from various Asian rituals. Nevertheless, experienced doctors and masseuses from all over Asia are really experienced and professional. A large pikabu floor cutout in the lobby is a unique touch, and the central relaxing open air palapa with sea breezes, sea views, magazines and refreshments is the starting point for most procedures or relaxing after, on a hot, sunny day. Each treatment procedure (besides nail care) is performed in one of the private overwater villas. A harmonious space, over water, offers holistic therapies that reach far beyond the traditional spa experience. Inspired by the various liferejuvenating rituals practiced by various cultures, Tamara has merged techniques and philosophies, to produce a fine collection of rituals and treatments, promising a fulsome wellness experience!
Anyone who is looking for a little adventure can go to the multilingual Prodivers diving center with the menu includes various dive trips and excursions to the best dive sites, as well as PADI certification courses. The waters and sites surrounding Lily Beach are inhabited by turtles, reef sharks, colorful corals and fish, as well as manta rays and whale sharks. For those who want to stay dry there is a "Penguin", which is a semi-submarine boat, that ideal for observing marine life through glass. For sport's fans has a full-fledged water sports centre equipped with all non-motorized activities including canoeing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, as well as motorized sports such as fun-tube riding and banana boat rides (all lessons are chargeable) a flood-lit tennis court, table tennis, dart, carom, billiards/pool, beach volleyball, island hopping, big game fishing, sunrise fishing, snorkelling safari. Popular excursions include whale watching (in season), cruises with dolphins, sunset cruises and trips to other islands.
Each guest on the package is also provided with 1 free sunset fishing and 1 excursion to the uninhabited and inhabited island. The uninhabited Theluveligaa island has an excellent house reef perfect for snorkeling with massive table corals. Dhangethi is a lovely island where you will find a cultural center and souvenir shops. The list of excursions, however, sometimes requires some updates to make it more attractive.
Reviews for Lily Beach Resort and Spa are basically all very positive, especially from those who stayed in water villas. Guests choosing a villa overlooking the lagoon seem to be impressed a little less, and those who preferred beachside villas are even smaller, although, strictly speaking, this is a very quiet and popular resort with a large number of regular guests. The key, it seems to us, is the choice of a water villa for unforgettable experience... “Great location, Great staff, Great restaurant everything perfect i wish to go again to spend more days”
Pros: What We Like
- Fantastic location in Ari atoll
- a friendly and welcoming staff
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi, welcome drink and snacks
- an outstanding spacious water villas with stylish decor, separate decks and open air bathrooms
- Crystal clear turquoise waters and soft white sand with cold drinks (coolers) scattered along the beach
- A magnificent and lively house reef with tons of fish and wildlife to see. There are sharks, rays and turtles there.
- Two swimming pools; One infinity pool with a "quiet zone" with a hot tub and a family pool with an adjacent pool for children
- Restaurants all fantastic, all inclusive package works. An excellent, first-class buffet restaurant with a great choice culinary stations, a children's buffet and a good selection of wine. Good breakfast.
- Sports facilities and water sports
- Platinum Plan All Inclusive
- Value for money
- Superb luxury spa
- Honeymoon at Lily Beach
What You Need to Know
- The resort is located on a private island in South Ari Atoll and is 25 minutes by seaplane from Male airport or Domestic Flight transfer takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport to Maamigli International Airport and it is followed by a 35 minutes speed boat ride to Lily Beach
- Check-in from 14:00, Check-out before 12:00
- Thin and narrow beach due to natural erosion
- Mandatory all-inclusive plan
- the house reef snorkeling must do!
- Children under 5 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages. Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid.
- Island Size: Approx. 600 Meters in Length and approx. 110 Meters in Width
- Dress Code: Island Casual (for public dining; swimwear to be covered so as to respect other guests)
- In 2018 Lily Beach Resort and Spa Maldives has won the Maldives' Leading All-Inclusive Resort title at the World Travel Awards for the third year in a row.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Voyager - 11 Feb 2023 - from €1,728.00 - Project Shark: Far South (Kooddoo - Gan) - (30% OFF)
- Felicity - 17 Dec 2022 - from €2,038.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Last Minute Deal (10% OFF)
- Maldives Aggressor II - 05 Mar 2023 - from €2,217.00 - Southern Hemisphere (Kooddoo-GAN) - $750 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Princess Haseena - 11 Feb 2023 - from €1,747.00 - Deep South Route - Early Bird Special! Valid for new bookings only. (40% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More