In Maldives, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan And Abhishek Woke Up to this View at Amilla Maldives resort
Where to Spot Celebs in the Maldives
15 November, 2021
The Maldives is Bollywood's new favourite vacation spot. From the Kapoors to the Chopras, we have seen them all soak in the warmth of the Maldivian sun. Now the Bachchans too have joined the long list of celebrities who have chosen the island country as their holiday destination.
In particular, Abhishek Bachhan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are in the Maldives with their daughter Aaradhya for some quiet family time. And now, the stars have shared some stunning photos from the island that is sure to make you go "wow". Abhishek Bachchan started his day with an image of what his morning view looks like.
Sharing an image from his room that overlooks the white sands and the deep blue waters, the Guru actor said, "Not a bad view to wake up to." Not a bad view at all, we say.
Want to see the scenic location from another angle? Fret not, for we have Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to the rescue. The actress shared a photo that features two swimming pools located adjacent to each other with several palm trees and the beach in the background. Summing up what she feels about the location, Aishwarya Rai wrote, "Sun… breeze… and paradise."
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai have been married since 2007. They have worked in films such as Umrao Jaan, Guru, Kuch Naa Kaho and Raavan among others. The couple welcomed their daughter Aaradhya in 2011.
About Amilla Maldives: The luxury resort is situated in the UNESCO-protected biosphere of Baa Atoll, one of 26 natural atolls in the Indian Ocean. Since opening in 2015, Amilla Fushi Resort has disrupted the status-quo and modernised the traditional concept of a luxury island holiday. With its slick, modern architecture, and all-encompassing attention to detail, the resort has become the holiday destination of choice for the super stars, who have called this island her favourite place. The Amilla Fushi villa resort has been the chosen holiday destination for the likes of Victoria and David Beckham, Gordon Ramsey and Kate Winslet. Super model Kate Moss is also a fan
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More