Luxury All Inclusive Resort JA Manafaru Maldives Reopens with New Attractions
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
6 Nov, 2020
Multi award-winning 5-star All-Inclusive resort JA Manafaru Maldives has officially reopened with new concepts and attractions.
The resort having spent recent months focused on a remodelling and upgrade of interiors, the introduction of a new lounge concept, new menus in all restaurants and a brand-new Maldivian Cultural Awareness Centre.
Positioned at the most Northern tip of Maldives in the beautiful Haa Alifu Atoll, JA Manafaru offers privacy, and distance from other islands as it sits idyllically where the Arabian Sea meets the vast Indian Ocean.
Fringed with exquisite powder beaches and crystal-clear waters teeming with exotic marine life, the chic enclave features 84 luxurious beachfront and over-water villas and residences, each with their own private pool.
The accommodation options range from 135 sqm to 1600 sqm, providing complete serenity and the lagoon-ringed island location reassures guests of its safety.
A wealth of dining options are available, from traditional Indian Ocean cuisine, international fare and seafood feasts, all available on the all-inclusive meal plan, which also offers guests premium beverages from 11am-11pm.
One of the most picturesque spots on the island has been transformed into the new White Orchid Lounge. Set to open in December, it is an atmospheric ocean lounge which treats guests to balmy breezes, Asian street food and melodic beats.
Guests can also enjoy Kakuni, the all-day island hub, Andiamo Bistro with its lush green backdrop and Ocean Grill – incredible beachfront dining under the stars.
Opening soon, the Maldivian Cultural Centre is a highlight for visitors, showcasing traditional arts and crafts from around Maldives as well as artefacts found on the island itself. Complementing this space will be Utheemu Gallery, showcasing a cultural photography and access to specific publications about the country.
Additional activities available for both adults and children include a PADI-certified dive centre, jet-skiing, water-skiing, mono-skiing, funtubing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing.
There is a Marine Awareness Centre, beach volleyball, futsal pitch, tennis court, badminton court, pool table and games room, as well as a recently upgraded fitness pavilion, now with the addition of a yoga deck.
Travellers can enjoy Maldivian cooking classes, dolphin-watching, boat cruises, fishing, yoga, eco-golf and the award-winning Calm Spa Sanctuary, offering Ayurveda, aromatherapy, and wellness journeys.
JA Manafaru Maldives is following a full programme of safety and sanitisation, which includes government directives and protocols of the World Travel and Tourism Councils #SafeTravels initiative.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Family, all inclusive, Beaches, Spa & Health, diving
With ideal mix of luxury and natural perfection, JA Manafaru is a total Maldives all inclusive holiday and a top choice for travellers seeking adventure, a family time or a honeymoon experiense in secluded settings. Fringed with exquisite powder beaches in pristine, lagoon ringed Haa Alifu Atoll, at the northern tip of the Maldives, the chic tropical hideaway features 84 luxurious beachfront and overwater villas and bungalows, each with their own private plunge pool. Eight scenic dining destinations provide a gourmet food and world-class recreational facilities include Calm Spa, a fully equipped dive, water sports and excursion centre, plus a Marine Research Centre to conserve local ecology. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More