Amazing Eid Al-Adha Getaways by Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
04 July, 2021
This Eid al-Adha, make the most of reopened borders and travel opportunities with a selection of the most luxurious offers from Anantara Resort in the Maldives.
Gather friends, family and loved ones to escape the heat of the Middle East region and indulge in beach front villas, wildlife adventures and exquisite dining.
Summer Escape in the Maldives with Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
Escape to an adult-only sanctuary of tropical beauty, a wonderland of discovery above and below the Indian Ocean’s crystal waters. Experience Maldivian bliss with a luxurious stay on a tropical island under azure skies. Salute the sun in an ocean-facing pavilion. Cruise into the sunset on a luxury yacht or dine under the stars.
Book your Eid al-Adha holiday from USD 628 per night and receive:
- Exclusive savings on luxury accommodation
- Complimentary shared speed boat transfers to and from Malé
- Daily Breakfast
Minimum 4 Consecutive nights stay. Book by 31 July for stay dates between July 1 and November 30.
For more information or to book, visit us at anantara.com/en/veli-maldives or email email@example.com
Best of Maldives with Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
Picture a tropical luxury scene of the Maldives embracing pure white shores lined with swaying palms. Anantara Kihavah promises great adventures with a trio of experiences designed to awaken wanderlust; snorkelling with majestic manta rays, stargazing at the only over water observatory in the Maldives, and fine dining underwater at SEA, the world’s first oceanic restaurant and wine cellar.
Book your Eid al-Adha stay with rates for two adults starting from USD 1300 per villa per night:
For stays of between four to six nights:
- Choice of beach pool villa or over water pool villa
- Half board basis consisting of breakfast, and dinner at three restaurants
- One experience of a four-course lunch at SEA
Additional inclusions for stays of seven nights or more:
- One experience of a group stargazing session
- One experience of manta ray snorkelling*
Terms and Conditions and Black-Out Dates apply.
*Seasonal activity during the months of June to November. An alternative activity will be provided for stays falling outside of this period.
For more information or to book, call +960 664 4111, visit us at anantara.com/en/kihavah-maldives or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More