Amazing Eid Al-Adha Getaways by Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
04 July, 2021
This Eid al-Adha, make the most of reopened borders and travel opportunities with a selection of the most luxurious offers from Anantara Resort in the Maldives.
Gather friends, family and loved ones to escape the heat of the Middle East region and indulge in beach front villas, wildlife adventures and exquisite dining.
Summer Escape in the Maldives with Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
Escape to an adult-only sanctuary of tropical beauty, a wonderland of discovery above and below the Indian Ocean’s crystal waters. Experience Maldivian bliss with a luxurious stay on a tropical island under azure skies. Salute the sun in an ocean-facing pavilion. Cruise into the sunset on a luxury yacht or dine under the stars.
Book your Eid al-Adha holiday from USD 628 per night and receive:
- Exclusive savings on luxury accommodation
- Complimentary shared speed boat transfers to and from Malé
- Daily Breakfast
Minimum 4 Consecutive nights stay. Book by 31 July for stay dates between July 1 and November 30.
For more information or to book, visit us at anantara.com/en/veli-maldives or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Maldives with Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
Picture a tropical luxury scene of the Maldives embracing pure white shores lined with swaying palms. Anantara Kihavah promises great adventures with a trio of experiences designed to awaken wanderlust; snorkelling with majestic manta rays, stargazing at the only over water observatory in the Maldives, and fine dining underwater at SEA, the world’s first oceanic restaurant and wine cellar.
Book your Eid al-Adha stay with rates for two adults starting from USD 1300 per villa per night:
For stays of between four to six nights:
- Choice of beach pool villa or over water pool villa
- Half board basis consisting of breakfast, and dinner at three restaurants
- One experience of a four-course lunch at SEA
Additional inclusions for stays of seven nights or more:
- One experience of a group stargazing session
- One experience of manta ray snorkelling*
Terms and Conditions and Black-Out Dates apply.
*Seasonal activity during the months of June to November. An alternative activity will be provided for stays falling outside of this period.
For more information or to book, call +960 664 4111, visit us at anantara.com/en/kihavah-maldives or email email@example.com.
Recent Posts 16.07.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- 10 Best Group Vacation Getaways in the Maldives
- S Hotels to bring Accor’s avant-garde lifestyle brand SO/ to Maldives
- Meeru Island celebrates Maldives Independence Day in Style
- Eat Below and Over-water in Maldives with two Michelin-starred Chef Paco Roncero
- Meet The Manta Rays on an All-Inclusive Summer getaway
- The Beach Break Everyone Needs This Summer at Innahura Maldives Resort
- Adaaran Resorts enhances guest safety in Maldives
- 5 Ways to See Dolphins in the Maldives
- Making Your return to COCO More Peacefull
- Summer Travel Specials in Maldives
- Foraging, Cookery and Lunch for Two at Amilla Maldives
- Maldives announces Easing of Travel Restrictions for Fully Vaccinated Asian visitor
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- After-Dark Activities in Maldives Worth Staying Up For
- Iberia launches Spain to the Maldives direct Flights
- Magical Eid Al-Adha Getaways in Maldives by Marriott Bonvoy resort
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More