What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Amilla Maldives
Best Luxury Maldives resorts
02 November, 2022
Who knows where 2022 went! With the world reopening, the ‘revenge travel’ trend has seen people jetting all over the world to catch up on lost time.
Our new retail operator, Island Breeze, has just opened its doors at our revamped Amilla Boutique. Stocked with an array of fashion and authentic Maldivian art and crafts (as well as essentials) it makes shopping and staying at Amilla even more fun.
Be one of the first to check it out using our Year-End Special Offers on water villas with complimentary Half Board plus an extra 5% discount on our Reef Water Pool Villas; perfect for easy access to snorkelling our extensive house reef.
Don’t forget that our Festival of Life programme of special events and entertainment runs all the way through until the end of November.
The Festive Season is fast approaching and the island is gearing up to welcome our headline acts for New Years Eve, who include singer Pixie Lott and DJ Scott Mills. If you are already booked in to join us for the most magical time of year, look out for our ‘festive survival guide’ in your inbox soon.
We understand this time of year can be stressful for many, so we want to offer you an alternative to cooking Christmas dinner and navigating the endless Christmas parties. Our Christmas Special Offer will help with your escape plans.
Join us from December 19th until December 26th and receive a 50% discount on villa rates, as well as a complimentary Half Board meal plan*. During this time we are hosting a variety of wonderful activities as part of our “Showtime at Amilla''-themed programme. It includes a Christmas Eve Gala Dinner, Santa’s arrival party, Alladin’s Arabic Feast, Campfire Story sessions with crowd favourites, Des and Zoie, a Jingle Rock kids’ disco and the opening of Tim Sherwood’s football camp. Intrigued? Check out our video highlights from last year
Big news for 2023, Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences will become solar powered. As part of our continual drive to make our beautiful natural island even more sustainable, we’ll be adding solar panels to our Heart of House buildings. They will feed energy into our generators during daylight hours and help ensure that our impact on the planet is reduced.
To share in all the lovely sunshine helping to power our resort, book your early 2023 vacation with us before December 20th and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Half Board meal plan. The bright days of January through to March are the perfect time for a getaway from what is the winter season for many of you. Exciting events like Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year and International Women's Day will all be celebrated beach style at Amilla Maldives, on top of our extensive regular programme of weekly activities that we highlight in the Baa-lletin.
More big news for 2023 is that we have reduced our Meal Plan pricing to make your 2023 holiday even more affordable in these times. If you’re planning on visiting mid-year (from 1st March until 15th October), we’ll upgrade you to Half Board. And you can opt to upgrade from Half Board to our great value Dine Around Inclusive meal plan (DAI) for only $140 per adult, per day. The DAI package even includes minibars in 2023 as well!
We’ve also reduced charges for an extra guest, lowered Reef Water Pool Villa rates, and cut split stay charges. We hope that this helps out during these times.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Groups, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Maldives offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2021, Amilla has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More