Five-star Maldives resort to offer autumn activities and entertainment for guests of ages
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
1 Aug, 2021
As the leaves turn brown and winter draws closer, Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences will be gearing up to entertain and delight guests searching for some tropical warmth. Autumnal escapees of all ages will be able to enjoy a host of activities and entertainment at the lively Maldives resort.
Amilla’s Autumn Programme will arrive hot on the heels of the immensely busy Summer Programme, which is currently in full swing at the Baa Atoll resort. As part of the upcoming Autumn programme, guests will see the return of the enormously popular football camp for kids of all ages, as well as a host of new children's activities overseen by visiting Kids Animator, Anna.
Kids and teens alike will also be able to join Amilla’s new Marine Camp this autumn. Hosted by Amilla’s resident Marine Biologist, it will teach children in fun and interactive ways about the abundant forms of marine life in Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve and across the Maldives, how beaches and islands of the Maldives are formed and ways these fragile ecosystems can be protected. Participants will receive badges for sessions attended and a certificate for completing the Marine Camp.
The teen’s programme, which was launched in June, will also continue into the autumn, with highlights including guitar and chess lessons. There will also be a Russian/English tutor on hand to assist with any of the teens’ online studies.
And the steady stream of performers visiting Amilla will continue too, with the return of Jonas the Fire Dancer and Capoeira Instructor. This time, Jonas will also be joined by his wife. Aigul is a multi-talented performer who will be showcasing her belly-dancing skills and holding belly-dancing and Samba dancing lessons for guests.
Remaining on the high-energy theme, tennis superstar, Viktor Troicki, will be hosting complimentary tennis clinics this autumn. He will also be available for private one-on-one coaching. And the resort’s Javvu Spa will welcome back Visiting Practitioner, Umana, who will offer physiotherapy and acupuncture services for guests.
Of course, with autumn also comes three big celebrations. Halloween hijinks at Amilla on October 31st feature a plastic-free and sustainable theme, with costumes and decorations made from upcycled and natural materials. Following this will be Guy Fawkes on November 5th, commemorated with a traditional bonfire and then on November 25th Thanksgiving, with a family-style celebration meal including traditional roast turkey and pumpkin pie
For more information and to secure your Autumn beach vacation please contact email@example.comCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More