Amilla Fushi Resort Villas & Residences Unveils Ultimate 'Glamping' Experience
Best Luxury Family Resorts in the Maldives
28 February, 2020
Amilla Fushi Resort Villas & Residences creates three luxury bubble tent experiences featuring champagne, private chef, sauna and plunge pool.
Renowned for its avant-garde design and concepts, Amilla Fushi Resort & Residences is taking ‘glamping’ to new levels with three new luxury experiences starting at $650 per night.
Your home: A bubble under the stars. The location: Nestled amongst the tropical foliage of a lush Indian Ocean island. Welcome to Amilla Glamping.
All three of the Amilla Glamping experiences were designed especially for nature and wellness-lovers. The luxurious, fully climate-controlled and waterproof inflatable pod provides Amilla guests with a uniquely immersive nature experience and 360-degree views of the scenery. This hip island refuge comes with access to a well-appointed bathroom, luxury showers (indoor and outdoor), a plunge pool, steam room and sauna.
Coconut trees, pandans and breadfruit trees create the scene of tropical seclusion surrounding the Amilla Glamping bubble, in the heart of the lush island. Let the seductive beauty of nature, exotic birdsong and butterflies enchant you by day, and the stars glow brilliantly above you during the equatorial night.
Each guest can personalise their Amilla Glamping experience by choosing from one of the three indulgent options.
‘Bubbles & Stars’, which starts at $650, includes guided Sky Meditation on the beach and canapés, washed down with a bottle of champagne whilst you enjoy the starlit sky. A private chef is in attendance to cook a BBQ dinner under the stars.
There’s also a Stargazing Massage ceremony with an organic coconut and sand foot-scrub and Dreamtime Foot Soak followed by a head and shoulder massage, to release any lingering tension. The bespoke private spa experience concludes with a foot massage, hitting reflexology pressure points to ensure every molecule of stress has melted away.
‘Wellness Your Way’ (beginning at $900) includes a BBQ dinner cooked by a private chef on the beach, featuring dishes from Amilla’s ground-breaking new ‘Wellness Your Way Menu’, which extensively caters to keto, vegan, lactose-free and various other types of dietary requirements and eating lifestyles.
Continuing with the healthy theme, this option also includes a detox foot bath to extract toxins from your body whilst you enjoy a head and shoulder massage. This will be followed by a Detox Massage to support the natural detoxification process and stimulate the digestive system. The next morning, there is a Guided Sunrise Yoga session with breathing techniques and meditation.
The third option, “Moonlight Romance’, features a bottle of champagne and canapés under the stars, which appear particularly bright in the Maldives due to its proximity to the equator and lack of light pollution. More pampering comes in the form of Amilla’s Love & Hearts Massage with luxurious coconut oil and healing heart crystals, a glowing facial treatment and lymphatic drainage, to renew your glow. A private chef is on hand to cook a romantic BBQ dinner on the beach and in the morning as the sun rises over the Indian Ocean an instructor guides you through Sunrise Yoga and stretching.
The Amilla Fushi team crafted these three Amilla Glamping experiences to give guests an unparalleled taste of living in harmony with the Maldivian island and the infinite Maldivian skies.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More