Anantara Raises a Celebratory Glass as Three Restaurants in Thailand Are Named in the 2022 Wine Spectator Awards
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
12 March, 2022
Three Anantara properties in Thailand are celebrating after being presented with Wine Spectator Magazines coveted 2022 Excellence Awards. Two Award of Excellence were given to The Service 1921 at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and Tree Tops Sky Dining at Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort. Biscotti Restaurant at Anantara Siam Bangkok has also been awarded the prestigious Best Award of Excellence.
Since 1981, Wine Spectator has been honoring restaurants with extraordinary wine programs. The Award of Excellence is granted to restaurants whose wine lists satisfy discerning wine lovers with at least 100 selections, comprising a well-chosen assortment of quality producers, along with a thematic match to the menu in price and style.
Biscotti at Anantara Siam’s Best of Award of Excellence Award showcases wine lists that display excellent breadth across multiple winegrowing regions and/or significant vertical depth of top producers, along with superior presentation. Typically offering 350 or more selections, these restaurants selected are destinations for serious wine lovers, showing a deep commitment to wine, both in the cellar and through their service team.
“The Wine Spectator awards are known worldwide as a guide to the world’s best wines and we are honoured to be part of the Wine Spectator awards which recognises restaurants that show passion and commitment when it comes to wine,” said Jirachai Sethisakko Chief Wine Guru for Anantara.
Anantara is known worldwide for its special wine and dining experiences and Thailand’s winning restaurants are unique from north to south. Anantara Chiang Mai’s spy themed The Service 1921 is set in the 100-year-old colonial building that once housed the British Consulate. Biscotti at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel is a lively Michelin guide-listed Italian trattoria-style venue and Tree Tops Sky Dining has eight private Sala’s nestled in the resorts 120-year-old tree top canopy.
"We constantly research the latest trends and the most popular selections every year and update our wine lists to ensure that we provide a wide variety of new and old-world wines, offering guests quality and variety all within a memorable dining experience,” Mr. Sethisakko concluded.
Thailand offers the perfect array of city charms and country repose. Sample modern Thai cuisine in Bangkok’s most sought-after restaurants, or discover quiet mountain hideaways. Cool off in a hillside pool. Melt the day away with a signature massage and spa treatment. Anantara’s luxury hotels in Thailand open the door to authentic experiences.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More