Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
26 September, 2020
With redesigned luxury villas, Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens on 27 September with special offer.
A beach holiday in the Maldives offers the ultimate in seclusion and privacy, whether for family reunions, romantic escapes or simply to disconnect to reconnect.
Ahead of the resort’s reopening , Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas is offering several special stay packages designed for you to make the most of your Maldives vacation.
Suite & Villa Exclusive
Be among the first to experience the newly refurbished two-, three-, and four-bedroom beach pool residences and two-bedroom overwater pool residences.
Inspired by the natural beauty of the island, the redesign of the residences has carefully preserved the element of space while marrying a light and airy interior and tropical design touches with smart technology home and kitchen comforts, making it the perfect choice for elevating your holiday in the Maldives.
Suited for multi-generational family getaways or a retreat with your immediate circle of friends, these residences are fitted with floor-to-ceiling doors, effortlessly sliding open for sweeping views of lush green surroundings, just steps from your own private beach or endless horizon blues while perched over the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Wellbeing and fitness are also not forgotten – with each residence outfitted with its own private enclosed spa room and gym.
For stays from now till December 23, book and enjoy savings of up to 30 per cent on these residences. Stay inclusive of daily breakfast and dinner and complimentary dining for children.
Best of the Maldives at Kihavah
A culmination of experiences unique not just to the destination but also exclusively available at this idyllic Indian Ocean retreat, this carefully curated stay package includes three distinct once-in-a-lifetime adventures: snorkelling with manta rays, stargazing at one of the few overwater observatories in the Maldives, and fine dining underwater at SEA, one of the world’s few oceanic restaurants.
Valid for stays of six nights or more, choose from accommodation options of a beach pool villa or overwater villa on half board consisting of breakfast, and dinner at the resort’s three restaurants.
For stays of up to five nights, the package will include only the underwater lunch experience at SEA.
Both packages are valid until October 31, 2021, with rates starting from $990. For more information and bookings, please visit Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas’ official website, call +960 6601020 or email email@example.com.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More