The Maldives: Over-water Pool Villa Escape for couples at Anantara Kihavah
Best Maldives Resort deals for Couples
3 January, 2023
Cast off to a luxe Maldives resort in the Baa Atoll with a spectacular Overwater Pool Villa as well as an unforgettable lunch at SEA, our award-winning underwater restaurant, where gourmet food is served against the stunning backdrop of vibrant marine life swimming by. Indulge in daily breakfast with live cooking stations, and dinner at our specialty restaurants. Snorkel the dazzling depths of Maldives’ best house reef, a few steps away from your villa. Rates fom $1,050
With its combination of luxury hideaway, fine food, picture postcard scenery and uniquely Maldivian experiences, our Overwater Pool Villa Escape offers the ideal getaway for couples looking to live out their tropical island dreams this summer.
- Three nights or more in a luxury Over Water Pool Villa
- Daily international a la carte gourmet breakfast
- One-time lunch at our signature SEA underwater restaurant
- Complimentary dinner every evening at a choice of three specialty restaurants
ANANTARA KIHAVAH MALDIVES VILLAS:
- A private island in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- 80 beach and over water pool villas and residences
- Award-winning underwater dining
- The Maldives’ only over water observatory
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of three-night consecutive stay required.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Above rate is subject to 10% service charge, 12% Goods and Service Tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night. For stay dates from 1st January 2023, prices are subject to 10% Service Charge, 16% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- Above rate is subject to a fuel surcharge of USD 40 net per villa per night for all bookings made after 15 October 2022.
- The rates listed above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Rates are subject to availability, cancellation policy, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- To arrange and confirm seaplane transfers, flight details must be provided 72 hours prior to arrival.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More