Anantara launches “Enchanting Encounters” Campaign starting with The Luxury of Going Slow
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
27 September, 2022
With a growing appetite among holidaymakers to travel with more meaning, rather than simply satisfying their creature comfort needs, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas has launched a new travel campaign inviting travellers to live out their bucket list dreams in a more purposeful way.
To coincide with the World Tourism Day celebrated on September 27th, the Enchanting Encounters campaign, which includes a collection of once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences offered by Anantara properties worldwide, kicks off with a retro-style, slow travel adventure on board Vietnam’s The Vietage railway carriage.
Connecting Anantara Hoi An Resort and Anantara Quy Nhon Resort in Central Vietnam, The Vietage is a luxurious carriage designed to offer the country’s most exclusive railway experience. The journey itself is inspired by the beauty of Vietnam and taps into renewed popularity of a classic railroad experience as travellers are rediscovering the mystique and romance of trains.
Mixing history with nature, beauty with luxury, and excitement with serenity, The Vietage evokes the past yet holds a contemporary appeal. The six-hour journey that links historic Hoi An to the shimmering coastline of Quy Nhon includes an unhurried gourmet meal served as guests gaze out of the window soaking up bucolic countryside vistas, as well as mini spa treatments and craft cocktails.
With only 12 seats, The Vietage’s six spacious booths are beautifully designed for maximum privacy as well as featuring a fully stocked sit-up bar, private restroom and a spa area. The journey is not exclusive to Anantara guests and is open to all adventurers who want to travel deeper and see more than what lies on the surface. The Vietage experience starts from USD 400 per person.
Save up to 30% off on Luxury experiences; Inspire your next journey with experiences and escapes from long stay adventures in the Maldives to all inclusive jungle retreats in Thailand's jungle clad north. Offer valid until 22/12/2022.
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More