Anantara Lawana Offers Koh Samui Only Private Luxury Resort Within A Resort
Maldives Hotels & Travel guide
30 October, 2022
Located in a quiet palm grove just off Koh Samui’s buzzing Chaweng Beach, the upscale island retreat Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort invites groups of families and friends to stay longer in the sublime privacy of a luxury residence with the new Full Luxury Island Lifestyle package.
A collection of low-slung swim-out villas circling a private full-length swimming pool, Anantara Lawana’s recently renovated luxury residential compound offers an exclusive resort-within-a-resort experience in one of Samui’s most vibrant neighbourhoods. Meticulously designed to keep the curious eye out, the private villa cluster has ample space to accommodate up to 15 adults, with four King Bedrooms and one Twin Bedroom offering unmatched privacy, flawless hospitality and direct water access at all times of the day.
Inspired by Sino-Thai fishing villages, the airy villas are perfect for indoor/outdoor island living, with a partially open-air bathroom equipped with a rain shower and soaking tub and a private poolside sala for sunny lunches or dinners under the stars. Ideal forextended families and groups of friends, the exclusive compound allows travellers to stay connected while giving each guest the space they need to unwind and rebalance by a palm-fringed pool. Throughout their stay, travellers will also enjoy privileged access to Villa Host services, supervised kids’ club activities and exclusive benefits as part of the package.
Offering stays between four and seven nights, the package starts from USD 1,095 per night based on double occupancy and includes:
- Luxury villa accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- In-residence Bubbly Breakfast experience
- In-residence gourmet dinner*
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar
- Four-hour island-hopping tour for a seven-night stay or more.
*Served poolside in the privacy of a breezy private sala, a delectable set dinner offers a sharing, family-style experience with a choice of Mediterranean flavours, including cobia fish carpaccio, Samui barracuda a la plancha and za'atar-roasted whole Khlong Pai farm chicken; a Thai menu of peanut-marinated grilled chicken, Samui mantis shrimp yellow curry and other local fare; and a selection of Indian classics spotlighting such dishes as deep-fried cauliflower dip, aloo tikki chaat, slow-cooked dal makhana and aloo jeera dum.
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui is located only seven minutes away from Koh Samui International Airport and offers some of the island’s most exclusive culinary experiences, including elevated destination dining at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, songbird-inspired craft cocktails at The Singing Bird Lounge, net-fresh seafood at Ocean Kiss, and pool parties coupled with high-end entertainment at SEEN Beach Club Samui next door.
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Each Anantara hotel in the island nation has its own individual style. Find your rhythm in the island of your choice. Wherever you drop anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More