Anantara Layan Phuket Adds New Zipline Experience
Maldives Hotels & Travel guide
05 October, 2022
Taking adventure to new heights, Anantara Layan Phuket Resort has added a 400-metre long Zipline to the cliffside of its Layan Active Zone.
The zipline, suspended 15-metres above the ground with elevated views of the spectacular Layan Beach, gives thrill seekers an opportunity to soar through the air for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
Explorers can look forward to a full range of fun and challenging experiences at the Layan Active Zone, Phuket’s best leisure and entertainment destination. The zone offers a range of adventurous and fun activities for people of all ages and fitness levels including two floodlit tennis courts, an outdoor gym, a Surf Skate Field, 10.5-metre-high outdoor climbing wall, Muay Thai boxing ring, lakeside pool and Teen Zone.
Muay Thai offers a great full-body workout and helps to release stress. Now popular the world over, people from all walks of life train in Muay Thai to lose weight, get fighting fit, burn off stress, discover a new passion and experience one of Thailand’s most iconic cultural traditions. At Anantara Phuket Layan Resort, each boxing student is kitted out with Muay Thai gloves and seasoned instructors provide motivating classes, teaching guests how to master the range of Muay Thai moves using their fists, elbows, knees and shins.
The climbing wall offers experts and novices a great adrenalin-charged work-out, with several practice routes for beginners and children as young as eight years old.
The outdoor gym has all-encompassing views of the lush tropical landscape and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art aerobic and anaerobic machines and weights, allowing guests to achieve maximum fitness during their stay.
The Teen Zone comes complete with foosball, computers and retro arcade games. Families with little ones in tow can enjoy a safe space to relax and play at the Lakeside Pool and there is a crafts children’s corner for smaller kids.
Cocoon, the onsite health-food café serves up a selection of delicious and healthy pre-and post-game refreshments and snacks ranging from vegan and vegetarian dishes, farm-to-table offerings and even gluten and dairy-free dishes. There are also several immunity booster shakes on offer boasting super nutritional ingredients like spinach, kale and ginger.BOOK NOW
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Each Anantara hotel in the island nation has its own individual style. Find your rhythm in the island of your choice. Wherever you drop anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More