Anantara Layan Phuket Adds New Zipline Experience
Maldives Hotels & Travel guide
05 October, 2022
Taking adventure to new heights, Anantara Layan Phuket Resort has added a 400-metre long Zipline to the cliffside of its Layan Active Zone.
The zipline, suspended 15-metres above the ground with elevated views of the spectacular Layan Beach, gives thrill seekers an opportunity to soar through the air for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
Explorers can look forward to a full range of fun and challenging experiences at the Layan Active Zone, Phuket’s best leisure and entertainment destination. The zone offers a range of adventurous and fun activities for people of all ages and fitness levels including two floodlit tennis courts, an outdoor gym, a Surf Skate Field, 10.5-metre-high outdoor climbing wall, Muay Thai boxing ring, lakeside pool and Teen Zone.
Muay Thai offers a great full-body workout and helps to release stress. Now popular the world over, people from all walks of life train in Muay Thai to lose weight, get fighting fit, burn off stress, discover a new passion and experience one of Thailand’s most iconic cultural traditions. At Anantara Phuket Layan Resort, each boxing student is kitted out with Muay Thai gloves and seasoned instructors provide motivating classes, teaching guests how to master the range of Muay Thai moves using their fists, elbows, knees and shins.
The climbing wall offers experts and novices a great adrenalin-charged work-out, with several practice routes for beginners and children as young as eight years old.
The outdoor gym has all-encompassing views of the lush tropical landscape and is fully equipped with state-of-the-art aerobic and anaerobic machines and weights, allowing guests to achieve maximum fitness during their stay.
The Teen Zone comes complete with foosball, computers and retro arcade games. Families with little ones in tow can enjoy a safe space to relax and play at the Lakeside Pool and there is a crafts children’s corner for smaller kids.
Cocoon, the onsite health-food café serves up a selection of delicious and healthy pre-and post-game refreshments and snacks ranging from vegan and vegetarian dishes, farm-to-table offerings and even gluten and dairy-free dishes. There are also several immunity booster shakes on offer boasting super nutritional ingredients like spinach, kale and ginger.BOOK NOW
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Each Anantara hotel in the island nation has its own individual style. Find your rhythm in the island of your choice. Wherever you drop anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Anantara Hotels in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More