"Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
20 September, 2021
Bollywood actress Ananya Panday is currently having her best time on the islands of Maldives at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort. This trip is a partnership between Aabee Holidays and she had shared several of her vacation moments on Instagram.
The 22-year-old actress recently posted two pictures of her in an infinity pool seated in a giant inflatable pink floating flamingo while flaunting her perfectly toned beach body while soaking in the sun. She captioned it, "Glamingo," with a flamingo emoji.
Mesmerized by the authentic white sand beach and blue lagoons of LUX*, Ananya posted several glimpses of her stay on her stories. She was seen on a swing under the palm trees by the beach as well as catching the sight of the sunset at the beach with her friends.
After Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday took a short break from films to enjoy a holiday in the Maldives. The Student Of The Year 2 actress shared a post on Friday, September 17, all the way from the island country, in which she can be seen rocking a black swimsuit.
She recently uploaded snaps swimming with the sea turtles. She is seen in a skimpy bikini swimming in the blue waters. She is living the mermaid life and shows off her envious curves and soft tan. Ananya's vacation pictures are making us all want to take a trip to an island, switch off from reality and live the mermaid life.
Ananya is a well-known Bollywood star kid, daughter of actor Chunky Pandey. She made her Bollywood debut in the 2019 movie Student of the Year 2 alongside Tiger Shroff and won India’s prestigious Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance. With over 20 million Instagram followers, Ananya is amongst the most popular Gen-Z celebrities of India.
About LUX* South Ari Atoll:
LUX * South Ari Atoll is located on Dhidhoofinolhu Island. This island is one of the longest in the Maldives, 1.8 km long and 200 m wide. It is the perfect getaway with the 4 km of white sands fringed with tropical vegetation. As the only settlement in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort offers the real Maldives experience. A relaxed atmosphere provides refinement at every step with anything from an impromptu movie theater on the beach to pop-up music performances. The lagoon is ideal for snorkeling with whale sharks, and two swimming pools and a spa on this idyllic island offer a guiet break from the beach. Explore the secret paths through tropical gardens, or delicious fare in numerous restaurants. Wherever you go to LUX Maldives, everywhere you can expect pleasant surprises.
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More