"Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
20 September, 2021
Bollywood actress Ananya Panday is currently having her best time on the islands of Maldives at LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort. This trip is a partnership between Aabee Holidays and she had shared several of her vacation moments on Instagram.
The 22-year-old actress recently posted two pictures of her in an infinity pool seated in a giant inflatable pink floating flamingo while flaunting her perfectly toned beach body while soaking in the sun. She captioned it, "Glamingo," with a flamingo emoji.
Mesmerized by the authentic white sand beach and blue lagoons of LUX*, Ananya posted several glimpses of her stay on her stories. She was seen on a swing under the palm trees by the beach as well as catching the sight of the sunset at the beach with her friends.
After Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday took a short break from films to enjoy a holiday in the Maldives. The Student Of The Year 2 actress shared a post on Friday, September 17, all the way from the island country, in which she can be seen rocking a black swimsuit.
She recently uploaded snaps swimming with the sea turtles. She is seen in a skimpy bikini swimming in the blue waters. She is living the mermaid life and shows off her envious curves and soft tan. Ananya's vacation pictures are making us all want to take a trip to an island, switch off from reality and live the mermaid life.
Ananya is a well-known Bollywood star kid, daughter of actor Chunky Pandey. She made her Bollywood debut in the 2019 movie Student of the Year 2 alongside Tiger Shroff and won India’s prestigious Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her performance. With over 20 million Instagram followers, Ananya is amongst the most popular Gen-Z celebrities of India.
About LUX* South Ari Atoll:
LUX * South Ari Atoll is located on Dhidhoofinolhu Island. This island is one of the longest in the Maldives, 1.8 km long and 200 m wide. It is the perfect getaway with the 4 km of white sands fringed with tropical vegetation. As the only settlement in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort offers the real Maldives experience. A relaxed atmosphere provides refinement at every step with anything from an impromptu movie theater on the beach to pop-up music performances. The lagoon is ideal for snorkeling with whale sharks, and two swimming pools and a spa on this idyllic island offer a guiet break from the beach. Explore the secret paths through tropical gardens, or delicious fare in numerous restaurants. Wherever you go to LUX Maldives, everywhere you can expect pleasant surprises.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More