Babymoon at Milaidhoo Island
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
4 November, 2019
Celebrate your Pregnancy with a Maldives Babymoon and enjoy unforgettable pre-baby moments at Milaidhoo Island. A relaxing time to wrap up the last few months of child-free living, babymoons are all about enjoying peace and quiet before the onslaught of late-night diaper changes and feedings.
Enjoy a romantic adults-only break with the ultimate Indian Ocean babymoon, complete with pregnancy spa treatments, pre-natal yoga, private movie screenings and gender reveal surprises. No one deserves peace of mind more than expecting parents, and Milaidhoo Island Maldives is the ultimate haven to relax and prepare for a new arrival. With secluded private villas situated overwater or on the beach and the recently launched spectacular Ocean and Beach Residences, parents-to-be are spoilt for choice at this luxurious Maldivian hideaway.
Couples can visit the island’s Serenity Spa for bespoke treatments, including special pre-natal pampering for the mother-to-be, which can be enjoyed in a spacious over-water spa suite looking out to the calming blue hues of the Indian Ocean. Pre-natal yoga classes are also on offer, guided by Milaidhoo’s resident expert yogi.
For the ultimate movie night, parents-to-be will be treated to a private cinema screening under the stars complete with delicious homemade popcorn. Couples can choose to enjoy their outdoor cinema in the privacy of their villa or opt to watch their movie on a private stretch of white-sand beach.
Milaidhoo is perfect for those who love the underwater world and is particularly safe for those who are pregnant, thanks to their house reef. Couples can discover the spectacular Maldivian sea life and even opt to plant a coral frame for their new baby. The coral frames are cleverly designed to help coral re-grow and multiply, helping to rehabilitate the reef. Couples will receive regular updates on the growth once home.
- 60-minute Spa treatment for the couple with a customized massage for the mother-to-be.
- A Cinema under the Stars experience on your villa deck or at the beach
- Planting a coral frame for your offspring with regular updates on the growth of the coral sent to you as your baby grows.
- A classic signature cake or a customized gender-reveal cake to send a surprise message home.
Note: The Babymoon benefits at Milaidhoo Island Maldives are applicable for any expecting parents staying for a minimum of 4-nights. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers/entitlements.
Recent Post 05.07.2020
- The Maldives to Reopen on July 15 with No Restrictions
- Coronavirus Air Travel (Updated)
- The Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule
- The Maldives not exempted from UK Travel Advisory List
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives celebrates 1st anniversary, to reopen on Aug
- Joali Maldives to Reopen on Aug 1 with Private Island Buyout Offer
- Award-winning UK photographer Matt Porteous becomes first Soneva Namoona Guardian
- LUX* South Ari Atoll to Re-open on 1 August with a Treasure Hunt Countdown and a special offer
- Hotels and Guesthouses in Greater Malé area to Reopen for Transits
- Vakkaru Maldives recognised among Favorite Spa Hotel, Favorite Family Hotel
- 10 Best Maldives Resorts for post-Coronavirus Holiday
- The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
- 10 Best Overwater Residences In The Maldives
- Top Spring Summer 2020 Swimwear Trends
- 10 Best Beach Residences In The Maldives
- 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Milaidhoo Island Maldives
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Tucked in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve, surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo Maldives is a luxurious natural wonder. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Committed to offering a unique and authentic Maldivian experience, this new child in the best Baa Atoll hotels collection that making waves with its refreshing contemporary twist on classic Maldivian style. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More