Baglioni Resort Maldives Announces Easter Getaway Offer up to 20% OFF
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
27 January, 2020
Baglioni Resort Maldives has announced a special offer for this Easter.
Guests can enjoy some time away from it all this Easter with a stay at Baglioni Resort Maldives and enjoy great savings. The resort’s Easter Getaway package includes everything you need for an unforgettable break.
EASTER GETAWAY – 5% OFF
Experience an incredible and unique Easter break in the Maldives! Come to Baglioni Resort Maldives and enjoy the Italian luxury hospitality into a tropical paradise. Book your stay 30 days in advance and get 5% off. Plan to stay 7 nights and get an additional 15% discount! Half Board is included.
EASTER GETAWAY – 20% OFF
This Easter, enjoy a trip to paradise! Travel to Maldives and discover Baglioni Resort Maldives to experience an unforgettable Easter break. Book at least 60 days and get 20% off on your stay. Plan to stay 7 nights and get an additional 15% discount! Half Board is included.
Choose the only Italian luxury resort in the Maldives and make even more fabulous your holiday vacation.
*Offer valid for stays from April 5th to April 19th 2020.
Terms and conditions
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival time.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Baglioni Resort Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Surrounded by shimmering sapphire waters with a powder soft sands, Baglioni Resort Maldives is an idyllic retreat for honeymooners and families alike in the Dhaalu Atoll. Located on the island of Maagau this exclusive newest resort of 96 villas is located on the one of the most spectacular Maldivian islands, allows guests to experience a bespoke stay in the heart of the Indian Ocean with the unique Italian hospitality of Baglioni Hotels. Opened on March 2019, Baglioni Resort Maldives sits on a private island surrounded by clear water teeming with vibrant marine life and a thriving reef system. The hotel is described as “ Paradise with Italian grace ” on the company's website. With a focus on Italian design and gourmet cuisine, the property provides a chic retreat for holidaymakers.
Lose yourself in the vastness of the Indian Ocean…and find yourself again, luxuriating blissfully under a palm tree. This is just one of the unique experiences that await you at Baglioni Resort Maldives. Its comprehensive comforts offer an unforgettable stay with a blend of sport, relaxation and prestigious gourmet dining to suit its exclusive international clientele. It is a piece of paradise in true Baglioni Hotels style.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More