Baglioni Resort Maldives Announces Easter Getaway Offer up to 20% OFF
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
27 January, 2020
Baglioni Resort Maldives has announced a special offer for this Easter.
Guests can enjoy some time away from it all this Easter with a stay at Baglioni Resort Maldives and enjoy great savings. The resort’s Easter Getaway package includes everything you need for an unforgettable break.
EASTER GETAWAY – 5% OFF
Experience an incredible and unique Easter break in the Maldives! Come to Baglioni Resort Maldives and enjoy the Italian luxury hospitality into a tropical paradise. Book your stay 30 days in advance and get 5% off. Plan to stay 7 nights and get an additional 15% discount! Half Board is included.
EASTER GETAWAY – 20% OFF
This Easter, enjoy a trip to paradise! Travel to Maldives and discover Baglioni Resort Maldives to experience an unforgettable Easter break. Book at least 60 days and get 20% off on your stay. Plan to stay 7 nights and get an additional 15% discount! Half Board is included.
Choose the only Italian luxury resort in the Maldives and make even more fabulous your holiday vacation.
*Offer valid for stays from April 5th to April 19th 2020.
Terms and conditions
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the scheduled arrival time.
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Baglioni Resort Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Surrounded by shimmering sapphire waters with a powder soft sands, Baglioni Resort Maldives is an idyllic retreat for honeymooners and families alike in the Dhaalu Atoll. Located on the island of Maagau this exclusive newest resort of 96 villas is located on the one of the most spectacular Maldivian islands, allows guests to experience a bespoke stay in the heart of the Indian Ocean with the unique Italian hospitality of Baglioni Hotels. Opened on March 2019, Baglioni Resort Maldives sits on a private island surrounded by clear water teeming with vibrant marine life and a thriving reef system. The hotel is described as “ Paradise with Italian grace ” on the company's website. With a focus on Italian design and gourmet cuisine, the property provides a chic retreat for holidaymakers.
Lose yourself in the vastness of the Indian Ocean…and find yourself again, luxuriating blissfully under a palm tree. This is just one of the unique experiences that await you at Baglioni Resort Maldives. Its comprehensive comforts offer an unforgettable stay with a blend of sport, relaxation and prestigious gourmet dining to suit its exclusive international clientele. It is a piece of paradise in true Baglioni Hotels style. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More