Baros Maldives welcomes guests to celebrate this Christmas time
Best Romantic Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
21 Nov, 2020
Baros Maldives invites guests to celebrate this Christmas time on a magic tropical private island.
At Baros, guests can reconnect to the simplicity of enjoying time with loved ones while experiencing the essence and serenity of island life, while remaining in a safe environment due to the resort’s new health and safety protocols.
Baros is a true Maldivian legend. As one of the first resorts to open in the Maldives, Baros reflects over 40 years of refinement offering heartfelt hospitality in an authentic island atmosphere.
Celebrations for this year’s festive season will revolve around reconnecting, comfort and simplicity, with a focus on special events and superb yet relaxing culinary highlights.
On the blissful island of Baros, guests will find time and inspiration to reconnect to what matters most.
Guests are invited to choose how they want to spend the festive days on Baros, as they are encouraged to create their own personal itinerary.
From private luxury sunset cruises on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni to exciting house reef exploration, and exclusive moments together as a couple or family on a secluded sandbank to an adventurous fishing expedition to prepare the catch on an open fire for an Ocean-to-Table BBQ, the activities are endless!
As recent months have been exhausting for the body and mind, Baros has created A Unique Spa Celebration, which focuses on inner recovery and the harmonisation of energy flow.
The varied options of the holistic spa treatments are curated to inspire guests to feel relaxed, rejuvenated and restored, helping guests to start the New Year afresh.
In addition, the resort will showcase superb culinary excellence for Christmas and New Years in the beautiful natural surroundings of the island’s Palm Garden.
Guests who would like to elevate their festive dining experience, can treat themselves to a special gourmet holiday dinner at the famous Lighthouse Restaurant, in a spectacular setting above the sparkling lagoon.
Baros is a boutique, private island of 75 overwater and beachside garden villas and white sand beaches set in a turquoise lagoon, just 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives’ main Velana International Airport.
Guests can relax in a tranquil, tropical setting, embark on an amazing culinary journey in Baros’ three restaurants and bars, dine on a secluded sandbank or the unique Piano Deck in the middle of the lagoon, as well as take part in memorable snorkelling experiences around the flourishing house-reef.
The resort has been welcoming guests since 1973, and has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it a legendary resort.
The island has been consistently winning prestigious awards from guests and travel professionals for quality accommodation and outstanding service excellence and is a member of Small Luxury Hotels Of The World.
- Romantic bath experience with chocolates and wine*
- 60-minute couples' massage*
- Sunset Dolphin watching*
- Sunrise Yoga
- Snorkelling equipment for use during stay
Applicable for stays of a minimum of 4 nights from 23 December 2020 until 10 January 2021
Rates during the festive season at Baros start at $1,288 per night, in a Deluxe Villa for two. For bookings and more information, please visit www.baros.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +960 6642672.
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More