Baros Maldives welcomes guests to celebrate this Christmas time
Best Romantic Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
21 Nov, 2020
Baros Maldives invites guests to celebrate this Christmas time on a magic tropical private island.
At Baros, guests can reconnect to the simplicity of enjoying time with loved ones while experiencing the essence and serenity of island life, while remaining in a safe environment due to the resort’s new health and safety protocols.
Baros is a true Maldivian legend. As one of the first resorts to open in the Maldives, Baros reflects over 40 years of refinement offering heartfelt hospitality in an authentic island atmosphere.
Celebrations for this year’s festive season will revolve around reconnecting, comfort and simplicity, with a focus on special events and superb yet relaxing culinary highlights.
On the blissful island of Baros, guests will find time and inspiration to reconnect to what matters most.
Guests are invited to choose how they want to spend the festive days on Baros, as they are encouraged to create their own personal itinerary.
From private luxury sunset cruises on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni to exciting house reef exploration, and exclusive moments together as a couple or family on a secluded sandbank to an adventurous fishing expedition to prepare the catch on an open fire for an Ocean-to-Table BBQ, the activities are endless!
As recent months have been exhausting for the body and mind, Baros has created A Unique Spa Celebration, which focuses on inner recovery and the harmonisation of energy flow.
The varied options of the holistic spa treatments are curated to inspire guests to feel relaxed, rejuvenated and restored, helping guests to start the New Year afresh.
In addition, the resort will showcase superb culinary excellence for Christmas and New Years in the beautiful natural surroundings of the island’s Palm Garden.
Guests who would like to elevate their festive dining experience, can treat themselves to a special gourmet holiday dinner at the famous Lighthouse Restaurant, in a spectacular setting above the sparkling lagoon.
Baros is a boutique, private island of 75 overwater and beachside garden villas and white sand beaches set in a turquoise lagoon, just 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives’ main Velana International Airport.
Guests can relax in a tranquil, tropical setting, embark on an amazing culinary journey in Baros’ three restaurants and bars, dine on a secluded sandbank or the unique Piano Deck in the middle of the lagoon, as well as take part in memorable snorkelling experiences around the flourishing house-reef.
The resort has been welcoming guests since 1973, and has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it a legendary resort.
The island has been consistently winning prestigious awards from guests and travel professionals for quality accommodation and outstanding service excellence and is a member of Small Luxury Hotels Of The World.
- Romantic bath experience with chocolates and wine*
- 60-minute couples' massage*
- Sunset Dolphin watching*
- Sunrise Yoga
- Snorkelling equipment for use during stay
Applicable for stays of a minimum of 4 nights from 23 December 2020 until 10 January 2021
Rates during the festive season at Baros start at $1,288 per night, in a Deluxe Villa for two. For bookings and more information, please visit www.baros.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +960 6642672.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More