Celebrate your Romantic moments with ‘The Nooma Experience’ at Baros Maldives
Activities & Experiences in Maldives
20 October, 2022
Celebrating the eight win of the title “World’s Most Romantic Resort 2022” at the World Travel Awards, Baros Maldives has crafted a unique experience. With the launch of ‘THE NOOMA EXPERIENCE’, the island resort offers a traditional way of sailing experience for the guests.
Escape into a world of freedom on our traditional Maldivian Dhoni, and enjoy your own choice of an Indian Ocean journey. Immerse yourself in an elegantly crafted escapade from either Maldives, Sri Lanka or India. With spa treatments and destination dining adventures created especially to bring you an authentic experience, Nooma welcomes you to the ultimate cruise adventure.
Elegantly designed after the traditional Maldivian sailing boat, the vessel features a curved prow, a vast single sail, a thatched roof, and a sarong-clad crew of four. The nineteen-meter-long vessel comes with a secluded sun deck for two, a private saloon lounge featuring an air-conditioned double bedroom, toilet and shower, as well as a personal butler on board.
The Nooma’s Maldivian treatment offers a coconut scrub based on all-natural ingredients such as finest sand from Baros, coconut oil and coconut milk. While the Sri Lankan treatment comes with a nourishing body wrap and a monoi oil massage focusing on any areas of tension. The Indian treatment of Abhyanga and Shirodhara starts with Abhyanga, a rhythmic massage using herbal oils to circulate blood, lymph and parana (energy). After that, Shirodhara comes with a steady stream of oil poured over the forehead to improve clarify of mind.
After the treatments onboard, the vessel will be anchored on the Baros lagoon where guests can dine and enjoy a menu from their chosen of country. Each meal is prepared with fresh local ingredients, created by a private chef.
“This new Nooma experience is the ultimate romantic adventure, where we invite our guests to escape to their destination of choice and spend a whole evening enjoying bespoke drinks, a tailored wellness treatment and local food among the unparalleled views. This is a must-have experience during full moon nights, where guests get to witness a natural phenomenon occurring just once a month,” said Ibrahim Shijah, General Manager of Baros.
- Choice of either Maldivian, Sri Lankan or Indian gourmet canapés and cocktails
- A personal expert therapist with optional Maldivian, Sri Lankan or Indian Abhyanga and Shirodhara treatments
- Dinner with a Maldivian, Sri Lankan or Indian four-course menu
- Sunset Cruise and Treatments: 17:30 to 18:30 hrs approx.
- Dinner: From 18:30 hrs approx.
- Maldivian Experience: US$1310/- inclusive of taxes
- Sri Lankan Experience: US$1345/- inclusive of taxes
- Indian Experience: US$1345/- inclusive of taxes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices are subject to applicable taxes
- For further information or for bookings, please contact us at email@example.com
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beaches, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect romantic getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More