The Most Fun Beach Activities at Nautilus Maldives
Best Exclusive Resorts in the Maldives
02 Apr, 2021
The Maldives is naturally blessed with sky-blue seas and fine soft sand. Offering endless ways to experience the country’s beauty, The Nautilus island understands that each individual wants to experience the authentic Maldives in their own unique way.
From secret beachside cinema’s to simply sandbank luncheons, the best beach activities in the Indian Ocean are yours to enjoy. Here is a roundup of some of the best activities you can enjoy on The Nautilus’ private beach.
1. Show time in your own time
Your impromptu private cinema will project any film you desire – from the latest release to a timeless classic, accompanied by your bespoke selection of gourmet snacks and drinks. Whenever time is right for you, take your seat at your private table with panoramic views and enjoy bespoke selection of gourmet snacks and drinks.
Whenever time is right for you, take your seat at your private table with panoramic views and enjoy bespoke BBQ dishes prepared exactly to your tastes. This is showtime in your time.
2. Unwind at Naiboli: the ultimate beachside pool lounge
Just off The Nautilus’ main beach area, you’ll find infinity pool with The Nautilus iconic conch motif that lights up each and every evening with its stunning underwater fibre-optic lighting. Kick back, order a coconut and enjoy the daily complimentary canapés on offer all whilst taking in the endless view of the Baa atoll from the beach.
3. Young Wonderers paradise
From fun-filled pirate themed days running through the white sands to competitive crab racing competition, The Nautilus’ Young Wonderers club understands that out little islanders’ imaginations will run wild if learning takes place amongst the natural beauty of the island, particularly the beach. To explore our incredible and customisable Young Wonderer education programmes, explore here.
4. Cruise from the outside
Take a visit to AquaNautica, our watersports and diving centre, and get debriefed from the team regarding the endless possibilities you can enjoy on the island from beach to ocean. Why not try out stand-up paddle boarding and take a lap of the island, or even delve into the coral reef with the incredible sea-bob experience.
5. Dine upon pristine sands
Fully immerse yourself in The Nautilus’ unscripted dining concept. Where menus are merely suggestions, you are free to curate your own bespoke dishes with the help of our executive chefs. With sand running through your feet, don’t forget to take in the outstanding views from the private beachside dinner.
Browse through a range of exciting Maldives resort packages offered by The Nautilus and enjoy great discounts and savings on your next island getaway to Baa Atoll.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience for: Ultra Luxury, Families, couples, groups, wellness, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More