The Nautilus Maldives
New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll
The Nautilus Maldives
New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll
Updated March, 2020
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.
Built by a Maldivian entrepreneur Dr I. U. Maniku, a Maldivian entrepreneur with over 30-years’ experience in business and resort ownership, The Nautilus Maldives is his ultimate project in the country, created to express his personal vision of the best that luxury can be – not just in the Maldives, but worldwide. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus offers liberation and freedom unconditional.
The Nautilus Maldives is the only Maldivian member of Relais & Châteaux, one of the world’s most prestigious hotel and restaurant associations and a globally recognised signifier of exceptional quality.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
The Nautilus Island experience begins even before You arrive at the resort. Every single moment of your stay is curated specially for you…from the call from your personal butler weeks before arrival, inquiring about your preferences of food, water, pillow menu, bathrobe and bedroom slipper sizes, to keep You updated on the weather to the entire team waving till you are out of sight when you force yourself on the departing boat– no detail is too small.
Your jorney to this new sparkling gem in the Indian Ocean begins with arrival in Male, which Nautilus handles better than other resorts. And the arrangements upon touch down at the Male airport is perfect and pure luxury. While most passengers link to the arrivals hall, you are meet at the foot of the stairs by a Nautilus representative who will whisk you by luxury car to a Nautilus' VIP lounge, where all the arrival details are handl for you as you chiling with a cold beverage or cup of coffee and decadent brownies. If you have any checked luggage, the resort's team will retrieve it. It's the first sign of the level of luxury that You will experience for the rest of your stay.
We are recommended to book the house seaplane, so it would be going directly to the resort with no other stops. The luxurious purple private seaplane has a very comfortable leather seats, air conditioned, more spacious than the TMA planes. The 40-minutes picturesque transfer is smooth and the views are breathtaking.
When do you finally arrive on the island, You'll greeted by the management of the resort which is a very lovely touch to make you will immediately feel welcomeus feel welcomed after a long travel. There is no formal reception or check in formalities – after the welcome from the entire management team, your personal butler drives you in the purple buggy on a quick tour to your ocean or beach house where you will find robes, slippers, yoga mats and snorkel gear in your sizes, as well as a welcome bottle of champagne, canapes, and a huge bowl of fresh fruit that is replenishing daily. Sunscreen, insect repellant and plug-ins are provided, though the most guests never see a mosquito and don't use the repellant. WiFi is reliable throughout the island.
The resort is a tiny island and only 26 houses, so it feels like you have the whole island to yourself! Truly relaxed, barefoot luxury and a no news, no shoes kind of island. Although there are 2 bedroom houses for families We can honestly say we never saw a sole, only one night in the cocktail bar for the Nautilus rising! Out of all the Maldives luxury resorts, We can honestly say The Nautilus feels like You are the only ones on the island! Pure Paradise!
There is no clocks anywhere on the island as time is never an issue, it is completely your choice as to when you want to dine. Pure Bliss! You pinch yourself to make sure this isn’t a dream and then ask what the meal timings are, so you don’t miss the last order. But there is no concept of time on the island. Breakfast at 1 pm as you deal with jet lag? Check. A spa treatment at 2 am? Of course!! Dinner at 1 am at any of the 3 restaurants after your midnight swim? With pleasure!
Restaurants have flexible opening hours; for example, breakfast can be taken at any time of day – and not even in the restaurant if the guest prefers breakfast in bed or by their private pool. While there will be menus in each of the three restaurants, these are seen as starting points for a discussion with the chef about what the guest would like to eat rather than as set guidelines for what can be ordered. It is indeed liberating to let go of the concept of time, put your own watch away and just go with the flow and the rhythm of your internal clock.
The Nautilus Maldives has been designed for the new generation of luxury travellers who are looking for transformative experiences and activities that they can share with those who matter the most to them. Whole-island bookings offer the ultimate in exclusivity. The Nautilus philosophy, therefore, is one of absolute freedom for its guests, offering a laid-back ‘modern bohemian’ lifestyle where guests can escape from their everyday lives, truly be themselves, and reconnect with their inner being, with nature and with their families – all in a beautiful Maldivian setting. A stay here isn’t like a stay anywhere else.
This philosophy has meant rethinking how a luxury resort is run in order to base services around the guest and not follow standard operating procedures. With this in mind, service is driven by the House Captains (butlers), according to the resort, who take care of every detail instead of handing over to receptionists, concierges, excursion guides etc. Those features include private pools, ocean views from every house, soft sandy beaches encircling dense tropical greenery, and a rich coral reef just metres from the island’s shores. Originally a deserted island – called Thiladhoo and too small at 250 m diameter for inhabitation – the tiny island retains many of its original native plants and trees. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
At The Nautilus Maldives, a kaleidoscopic wonderland of incredible marine life awaits discovery: trips to world-renowned Hanifaru Bay to swim amongst whale sharks and manta rays; diving on iridescent coral reefs; exploring remote sandbanks and deserted islands or just cruising the ocean on a custom-built yacht are among the many adventures guests can look forward to.
Everyone is warm and engaging, from the GM to the restaurant staff. Whether it is the staff at the restaurant, the housekeeping, the watersports team, … everybody is greeting you with a big smile and some nice words. There is almost no wish wich can not be fulfilled.
The staff all speak impeccable English which makes life not only efficient, but fun as they could share a joke with with You as well. You will also find that the butler service (they call them House Masters) manage to be totally professional without being pompous. Your butler is always looking after you, popping up throughout the day, and available by phone.
The concept of the team is not only full of little daily surprises, but also gives one a feeling of home, as the focus lies upon absolute privacy. This provides the feeling of being the only guests on the island. It´s kind of a big family on the island, with everyone being supportive, helpful and very kind.
With only 26 beach and ocean houses on a tiny coral reef-encircled island, The Nautilus Maldives is a bohemian hideaway located in Baa Atoll, the only a UNESCO biosphere reserve in the country. Uniquely in the Maldives, The Nautilus experience begins on the runway at Velana International Airport, where every guest will be taken straight from the plane to a VIP terminal in the airport for a relaxed customs and immigration clearance, according to the resort.
The Nautilus is merely 30 minutes from Velana International Airport, Malé, by seaplane. Or take a 15-minute domestic flight from Malé to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport followed a 15-minute speedboat to the magnificent sandy shores.
Houses and Residences
Accommodation at The Nautilus is called ‘houses and residences’ because guests should feel the same levels of comfort and ease as when at home, along with the most spectacular features the Maldives has to offer. Each of the houses is a suite, with separate living room and bedroom. Just 15 one- and two-bedroom Beach Houses line the island’s sands, hidden away among coconut trees, palms, and tropical greenery. Eleven one- and two-bedroom Ocean Houses stand on stilts over the lagoon.
Space to live, to laugh, to share wonderful memories. Each of 26 beach and ocean houses comes complete with its own separate living room and private pool, providing space for free-spirited revelry and relaxation. A self-contained universe where children can roam free, where families can connect. The features include ocean views from every house, soft sandy beaches encircling dense tropical greenery, and a rich coral reef just metres from the island’s shores.
Inspired by the enduring form of the nautilus shell, each house and residence at The Nautilus is a distinct and sophisticated escape. Curved lines and spiralled elements echo throughout each space. These philosophy, too, reiterates the timelessness and longevity of this icon of the deep.
These luxurious, suite-style sanctuaries each come with private butler service that ensures every element of your house is tailored to you. A place to mix and mingle, to spend quality time together in perfect privacy.
Elegant beach mansions with a great sea view, the two-storey residences are escapes of effortless chic. Curved walls and living spaces recall the organic form of the nautilus shell, with hand-picked décor infusing each space with new bohemian charm. Living and dining rooms on the ground floor open to an expansive deck and a sparkling private pool. Upstairs, a sun-drenched king bedroom with breathtaking beach and ocean views, and a balcony with a spiral staircase that leads to the deck downstairs. The light-filled en-suite bathroom is a haven with walk-in rain shower and free-standing tub with superb ocean views.
The Beach Houses at The Nautilus Maldives are so big and amazing with Bohemian decor, which are decorated to a high standard and of top quality. They have the most enormous chandeliers You have ever seen, all completely made out of wood. There is a lounge, with endless wardrobe space and a STUNNING bathroom. There is also an outside garden area with an outdoor rain shower. There is nothing like taking a shower under the stars! The outside has a huge decking area with biggest daybed/swing, also on the decking you will find the swimming pool and minibar, all only steps away from your house and the beautiful white beach and crystal clear ocean!
Natural daylight fills the rooms and interior design is tropical with a touch of boho chic whimsy. The island style is relaxed, with the guideline given to the interior designers to “make it look like it could be someone’s home, and better”. Most of the furnishings have been custom-built for The Nautilus. The amenities in the houses are the most luxurious and extensive You have ever. From the free softdrinks at the minibar,the early morning cakes and fresh juice before going out for breakfast,the gilette shavingkit to a deluxe manicure set and Hermès and Penhaligon bath and bodyproducts in every bathroom.
Three 1-bedroom Beach Residences (400sqm); Two 2-bedroom Beach Residences (545sqm); One 3-bedroom The Nautilus Retreat
Get over-water life experience in an ocean house in the middle of a blue lagoon. Here, you exist free of time, with only sunset and dawn to mark the passing of days. But regardless of the location of your villa You are never in our room at sunset anyway, as they have a complimentary cocktail hour with live music and small bites around the pool every day around sunset, where the view is perfect. A sundeck reaches out to the horizon, with steps that lead you down to the lagoon, while your own private infinity pool blends with the ocean’s blues.
Revel in the intimate seclusion of a one-bedroom house for two. Or connect with your clan in a residence of abundant space and privacy. There are eight 1-bedroom Ocean Houses (252sqm), two 1-bedroom Ocean Residences (453sqm) and one 2-bedroom Ocean Residence (472sqm) on the island.
The Ocean Houses are just gorgeous! It's paradise on earth for some. Spacious, light, with a tropical vibe and a great privacy. The living room features a glass window in the floor to see fish gliding by below. The spacious, round bedroom with enough wardrobe space to gladden every guest’s heart has plenty of electrical/USB outlets at bedside, a huge amount of closet and drawer space, and your very own wine chiller with a selection of wines and champagnes The bathroom is huge, with two separate vanities. Each room opens onto the expansive deck, with a beautiful large pool, lounges, table and chairs, Maldavian swing, refrigerator with beverages, clothes drying rack, and a handheld shower at the top of the steps into the sea. The pool is a comfortable temperature most of the time, just a bit chilly at dawn.
- Early check-in/late check-out whenever possible
- A bottle of Champagne on arrival paired with gourmet welcome platter
- Dedicated butler
- Packing and unpacking service
- Your selection of soft drinks and unlimited still & sparkling water
- Two children under 12 stay free with parents
- A selection of premium teas and coffees
- Seamless Wi-Fi coverage across the island
- Complimentary laundry service (four items per villa, per day)
Restaurants and Bars
Unscripted dining – anywhere, anytime. The Nautilus’ three restaurants and two poolside bars revel in the spontaneous, crafting bespoke culinary journeys tailored to each taste. The Nautilus is a world where a menu is just a place to gather inspiration and meals are designed for the guest, whenever they want to eat, according to the resort. Private in-house or around-the-island dining by request. Flexible opening hours, no constraints. Just a passion for extraordinary gastronomy.
All the food is outstanding. Dining, for those wishing to follow the chef’s suggestions, includes intriguing infusions of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine at the over-water signature restaurant; elegant simplicity with Japanese and Latin-American creations at the grill; and global delicacies at the all-day dining restaurant. No opening or closing times, no breakfast hours, no shoes, no dress codes; guests come as they are, enjoy great company and indulge in a shared passion for extraordinary cuisine.
The resort's main all-day dining restaurant wraps you in a welcoming beach-house ambience with a bounty of gourmet flavours that bring happiness with every bite. GM tells the guests don’t need to think too much - the chefs will rustle up any cuisine off-menu that their palate fancies. With cornucopia of tasty delights the breakfast is a combination of an extensive buffet and table service (to order egg dishes, pancakes/French toast, etc.) They have an outstanding pastry chef (starts each morning at 3am and has different confections each day) some of the best croissants and other laminated pastries You’ve ever had anywhere, shatteringly crisp and buttery!
The Nautilus does not cease to amaze you with its endless possibilities and truly bohemian attitude that they pull off with such effortless élan. The chefs craft a dining experience to your preferences, and invite you to have some fun in the kitchens – flambé your own pancakes or sear your own tuna steak. Make it a meal to remember.
Smoke-laden flavours, infusions from distant shores – the grill embarks on a nightly journey from Latin America to the reaches of North Asia. Settle into teppanyaki over the water, plates to savour under a moonlit sky, and revel in creations from the Josper grill – hearty comfort food that satiates the soul.
Great conversation, a perfectly mixed drink, delicious tapas plates served under the sparkle of the Maldivian sky. The poolside bar lets you enjoy life’s simplest luxuries: sunset, kinship and the peace of an island sanctuary. The supreme comfort of loungers and cabanas – the ultimate seaside retreat with the refined ambience of a living room. All day, complimentary gourmet deli-style canapés and light bites to whet your appetite.
Imagine Champagne under a canopy of stars. A vintage rosé on the sandbank as the sunset marbles the sky. Or a dhoni dinner for two as you drift through the Baa Atoll. From pizza night in your beach house to fiery Moroccan fare by lantern light, dining at The Nautilus turns any meal into a bespoke occasion.
The room rates include:
- Breakfast anytime, anywhere
- Daily sunset cocktails
- Deli-style canapés at our pool bar all day long
- Unlimited still & sparkling water throughout the day
- Bottle of Champagne and gourmet platter on arrival
- some minibar items (coffee, tea, and 3 bottles of juice per day)
- evening turndown service which included a carafe of fresh juice shots (a different blend every day) and some kind of small treat, like mini cakes or cookies.
- 4 items of laundry per day
- all non-motorized watersports
Salute the sun at dawn, discover alternative healing, join complimentary wellness classes or craft your own path to restoration. On the quiet, unrushed shores of The Nautilus, life moves at a different pace. You’ve got all the time in the world to reflect and recalibrate.
Wellness, personalised. A natural refuge, far from life’s pressures – time melts away at The Nautilus. Specialising in the bespoke, expect design programmes that address individualised needs. Balance attained through sunrise yoga sessions, mind and soul restored through stillness. Each day another opportunity to breathe, with unlimited daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation complimentary.
According to The Nautilus, it doesn’t judge, doesn’t impose and doesn’t inhibit its guests. Instead, it removes barriers and creates incredible excursions and adventures, taking guests where they want to be when they want to be there, from midnight swims in glowing phosphorescent waters alongside a marine biologist, to exploring deserted islands on a yacht or floating in a ‘star-filled’ pool under the milky way while the House Captain whisks up another perfect cocktail.
There is so much to do, if you want to leave the luxurious cocoon you call home. Excursions on Nautilus One, the luxury private yacht, fishing, snorkelling with turles in the incredible reefs around the area, dolphin cruises, diving expeditions, water sports, picnics on the sandbank. The overwater spa is also wonderful where relaxing massages pamper on one hand and the complimentary aerial Yoga challenges on the other. Yoga is the perfect way to start each day. The studio is zen-like and open to the ocean, wind and waves. There's also a small gym and rec room with ping-pong and pool tables.
The best place to enjoy relaxing is the main pool, with its beautiful adjacent beach. Service is exceptional - they bring a setup which includes an ice bucket with water and Evian face spray, and a rack of 4 different sunscreens, and throughout the day there would be little treats.
Every night at sunset,they serve complimentary cocktails and canapes and live music at Naiboli, which You will find the place with the most tropical vibe and decor.
The kids will love jetskiing, the seabob and the mattress pulled by the jetski.
Explore Baa Atoll with all the time in the world – The Nautilus sets you free to enjoy individualised experiences. An onsite PADI dive centre guides discovery, while more than 30 world-class sites lie within close reach, the renowned Hanifaru Bay a short speedboat ride away. A house reef metres from shore, cruises, fishing expeditions, sunset sailing, water sports – The Nautilus is primed for free-spirited forays into the blue.
The diving counts to the best experiences we’ve had in the Maledives so far. Not only are there still some beautiful spots left, but also the very helpful and friendly boatcrew will make the experience so special. The equipment is still very new and in perfect condition. Dive sites Dhonfanu Rock/Thila, Milaidhoo Wall, Dharavandhoo Thila, Dhigali Haa, Blue Hole, Kakka Thila are must Go!
The snorkelling is excellent, the house reef is very close to the beach so very easy to reach, and you can see the turtles, rays and sharks as well lots of schools of coloured fish and many different species.Also the coral seems healthy because of the huge amounts of fish everywhere.
Also You can do coral planting with the resident Marine biologist Susannah. This is very meaningful and sustainable experience. She will send us updates every 6 months on our coral babies. If you're looking to give back to the Oceans on vacation we highly recommend this valuable and educational experience.
The ONE thing you cannot miss is swimming with the Manta Rays in Hanifaru Bay at UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. A half hour boat ride from the resort, You put on snorkelling gear and jump into the bay. Barely minutes later you see these large kite-like creatures coming right up to you. Up to 4 metres metres in span, these majestic, elegant reef mantas are curious creatures and come to investigate the visitors in their protected biosphere. Become completely still, and they come up to you, swim around you, glide barely an inch below you and then show off by doing acrobatics and somersaults around you. Dozens and dozens of them, cavorting, gliding, playfully putting up a performance. Definitely the best show of your life… all will record by your personal dive guide from The Nautilus, who swims with you, and later presents you a pen drive with these precious videos recorded for posterity.
- All non-motorised water sports are complimentary
- Use of snorkelling equipment throughout your stay
- Children's recreation area
- Unlimited daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
Summarising you could say that staying at the Nautilus isn’t only a vacation… its a world of your own making and way more than that. This resort opened about a year ago and wow, it’s certainly got to be one of the best exclusive resorts in the Maldives as it has everything You could have hoped for. The brief stay here is a revelation, a discovery of the intangible luxuries of life like timelessness and the oh-so tangible luxuries that the Nautilus has mastered to perfection.
It is friendly, has its own luxury sea-plane and super luxury boats. It really has everything you would want for a romantic retreat, being one of those exclusive Smaller Island with 37 luxurious water and beach villas of various types to suit family’s and couples its keeps that exclusive feel, it’s very romantic and quiet but with everything you need and more , great Restruante’s , super cocktail bars and lots of complimentary extra nice touches that I won’t spoil it by saying, other than to say, you will not be disappointed when visiting this Island as it really has brought together everything that is great about the Maldives.
Pros: What the Guests Love
- Nautilus' VIP lounge at Male airport
- New beautiful, boutique and exclusive resort
- The staff is friendly and attentive
- The perfect service
- The food is great
- 100% privacy
- family facilities
- 'The anything you want anytime' concept
- Beach and Ocean Houses are wonderful
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays
Things to Know before You Go
- Nautilus VIP Seaplane (30 minutes journey) from Male International Airport. Round-trip fares : Adults: USD 1,750 round-trip, taxes included Children: USD 1255 round-trip, taxes included Complimentary CIP welcome on arrival is arranged for all our guests. Guests must provide their return flight information at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Check-in from 14:00 hours; check-out until 12:00 hours;
- Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Extra beds can be placed in each House or Residence depending on the configuration and occupancy. Complimentary cots for infants are available upon request.
- Up to 02 children under 12 years per house or residence enjoy complimentary lunches and dinners from a special menu prepared for them if dining with a parent in the restaurants.
- All children between the ages 3 to 12 are welcome at the Young Wonders. Children below 3 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Babysitting service is available on request for USD 35 per hour.
- SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS: HONEYMOON/ BIRTHDAY/ ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - Minimum 4 Nights stay
- Candlelit dinner on the deck of the House or Residence with a celebratory cake and Champagne
- Decorative evening turn-down once during stay
- Complimentary afternoon in-room gourmet platter once during stay
- Food and other items are quite pricey. Dinner for two average around $300.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More