Red Sea Liveaboard will Relocate To The Maldives
Maldives Scuba Diving Guide
13 May, 2022
Blue Force Fleet, operator of liveaboards in the Red Sea and the Maldives have announced the relocation of their popular Red Sea liveaboard, Red Sea Blue Force 3 to the Maldives at the end of 2022.
Red Sea Blue Force 3 will make her last safari in the Red Sea on 19th November 2022, after which she will sail to the Maldives on 1st December 2022. Following a name change to Maldives Blue Force 3, she will begin working in the region from 25th March 2023.
Blue Force Fleet have been operating in the Maldives for 26 years according to a recent Facebook post.
About the boat: New in 2018, the 42m Red Sea Force Blue 3 liveaboard offers fantastic dive safaris to the best spots in the Red Sea, Egypt. There is a spacious dive platform at the back of the boat with a covered gearing-up area with plenty of storage space, which then leads down to a large swim platform for easy entry and exit. There are also 2 zodiacs that accompany the yacht, to get to the perfect dive entry point.
Topside, the new Red Sea Force Blue 3 dive yacht caters to 26 guests in 12 comfortable cabins. All cabins feature AC and en-suite bathrooms, and there is a choice of twin, double or triple. The social areas are all tastefully decorated and include the main deck salon and dining room, upper deck lounge, bar, and entertainment area as well as ample sun decks with loungers.
The crew and guides of the Red Sea Force Blue 3 liveaboard have years of experience behind them and are waiting to take you on an exciting Red Sea dive safari. Call us or book online today to reserve your space.
Recent Posts 24.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- KUDADOO wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Sea Turtle Conservation at Kuredu Maldives
- LUX* South Ari Atoll awarded South Asia’s most sustainable wedding resort
- Art-to-Table dining? Unique Experiences to Try at Joali Maldives
- Best of the Best winners named: Lily Beach
- Truly Luxurious Island for Every Type of Escape at Huvafen Fushi
- The Easy Way to Stay this Summer: Dhigali Indulgence
- Patina Maldives resort celebrates Its First Birthday
- Accor unveils a range of New Wellness Activities in Maldives this Year
- Maldivian launches Special Fares to Malaysia for Eid Holidays
- Emerald Maldives named Best All Inclusive resort in Asia 2022
- Ready For a Tennis Binge? Amilla Maldives welcomes ATP World Number Two
- Win a five-night luxury stay for two in RIU Maldives resort
- The luxurious Quest becomes latest Seabourn ship to return to service
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? May, 2022
- Dhigali Maldives resort wins 2022 Tripadvisors Travellers Choice Award
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Debuts in scenic Raa Atoll
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Scuba Diving in the Maldives
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays available, which range from budget guesthouses to backpacker-friendly hotels – there are all accomodation available for under USD 50 a night! The Maldives is a fascinating country to travel to independently, not least because it’s only been possible to do so for the past decade.
Scuba diving in the Maldives means diving at one of the worlds best scuba diving destinations, because of the white sand beaches, coral reefs, clear warm waters, dive sites and a thriving and vibrant marine life. Explore excellent dive sites and a collection of underwater gardens. They're abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent fish life. It's common to see sharks, turtles, manta rays, whale sharks and a kaleidoscopic range of tropical sea creatures.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More