Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts near Male Airport
14 Oct, 2020
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives hosts Bollywood star, actress Taapsee Pannu is on vacation at her favorite holiday destination.
Indian actress Taapsee Pannu shares snippets of her envy-worthy vacation in the Maldives at her favorite destination, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives. Seen enjoying the tropical sun with her sister Shagun and cousin Evania Pannu, Taapsee shared stunning pictures of the island on her Instagram with nature as the best filter, as conveyed by one of her captions.
She captioned the picture as, “Home for next few days” and revealed that she is at her favorite holiday destination.
Taapsee Pannu is best-known for her performances in films such as Pink, Naam Shabana, Soorma, Mulk and Manmarziyaan among others. Her last project was Anubhav Sinha’s 2020 film Thappad, which opened to positive reviews from film critics.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is an exclusive, private and romantic island resort lush with tropical plants and encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives.
Taj Group of Hotels redefined its services and hospitality in its two stunning properties: Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives and Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa, Maldives ensuring guests to arrive at a safe haven.
Since the reopening of borders, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa has been a hot spot in Maldives for key influencers and travelers from around the globe. The travelers has expressed their love for their stay at the property with reviews on TripAdvisor as well.
The resort recently welcomed world-famous Israeli influencer Nuseir Yassin — better known as Nas Daily and Arab social influencers, Khalid Al-Ameri and his wife Salama Mohamed as well.
Recent Posts 19.10.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Gourmet Dining, Honeymoon, Family, Spa, Diving
With 64 impeccably designed villas and suites, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, undoubtedly is in the top range of Maldives luxury resorts. But even in thisexclusive group is getting crowded, and there is a sense in the unique offerings that this resort successfully offers better than anyone else. It is here, indeed sublime aspects of the Taj hotel chain - it's fine cuisine and a spa. Individually in the top 3 or 4 in the country, in the bosom of the Taj there are compelling arguments to make you to fly half the way around the world. Another advantage, though not quite unique is that the resort is just a 15-minute luxury speedboat ride from Male airport. This proximity also includes a special tour by seaplane, and easy access to Male metropolis for historical sightseeing tour. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More