Say “Yes” on the Piano Deck at Baros Maldives
Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
03 Aug, 2021
There is always a reason to celebrate your special moments at Baros.
Guests can celebrate their engagement, honeymoon or anniversary or renew their vows in the most memorable way at Baros Maldives.
Surrounded by the sights and sounds of the crystalline lagoon and with the fabled Maldivian sunset as a backdrop — there’s arguably no better place on earth to tie the knot than on Baros’ unique Piano Deck.
Since its opening in 1973, Baros has been known as the perfect hideaway for couples; a dreamlike idyll where the notion of ‘romance’ is redefined in the most sensational tropical settings. If you and your betrothed are looking for an exceptional place to elope, hold an intimate celebration of your union or renew your vows, then Baros is the perfect choice. While there are practically endless options of venues, for the first time ever, guests are invited to get married or renew their vows on Baros’ iconic Piano Deck.
This beautiful landmark offers guests a unique location for their special celebration, and the celebration package itself boasts memorable enhancements and spoils. On arrival, couples celebrating their nuptials will be treated to canapés and a bottle of Champagne in their rooms, followed by gifts for the couple; brides will receive traditional sarongs and grooms, Baros polo shirts.
What’s more, couples don’t need to worry about a thing on the day! From a gorgeous wedding cake, the services of a Master of Ceremony and Champagne for the ceremony to a wedding certificate, key floral arrangements and a special symbolic treeplanting ritual to mark the special occasion — loved up couples can rest assured that everything will be taken care of on their big day.
Post-ceremony, couples will be treated to a memorable sunset cruise (complete with Champagne) followed by dinner on the Piano Deck itself. The next day, the festivities continue with a Champagne Breakfast served in the villa and a complimentary couple’s spa treatment.
On departure, guests celebrating their vow renewals or their nuptials will receive an additional gift from Baros — something special to take with them to mark their unforgettable time together spent at Baros.
Rates at Baros start from US$ 502 per night in a Deluxe Villa on a B&B basis, excluding taxes. The Piano Deck celebration package can be added on for an additional US$2500.Check Availability and Prices
The Maldives icon – Baros is an award-winning luxury private island resort in the Maldives, a short 25-minute speedboat ride from Maldives International Airport. This tropical haven is home to 75 sophisticated villas framed by a seemingly endless powder soft white beach and a glittering lagoon surrounded by a world-class house reef. It’s paradise personified.
Welcoming guests since 1973, Baros has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it the Maldivian icon. An award-winning resort, and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Baros is celebrated for its authentic spirit, legendary service, outstanding comfort and understated elegance.
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More