Say “Yes” on the Piano Deck at Baros Maldives
Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
03 Aug, 2021
There is always a reason to celebrate your special moments at Baros.
Guests can celebrate their engagement, honeymoon or anniversary or renew their vows in the most memorable way at Baros Maldives.
Surrounded by the sights and sounds of the crystalline lagoon and with the fabled Maldivian sunset as a backdrop — there’s arguably no better place on earth to tie the knot than on Baros’ unique Piano Deck.
Since its opening in 1973, Baros has been known as the perfect hideaway for couples; a dreamlike idyll where the notion of ‘romance’ is redefined in the most sensational tropical settings. If you and your betrothed are looking for an exceptional place to elope, hold an intimate celebration of your union or renew your vows, then Baros is the perfect choice. While there are practically endless options of venues, for the first time ever, guests are invited to get married or renew their vows on Baros’ iconic Piano Deck.
This beautiful landmark offers guests a unique location for their special celebration, and the celebration package itself boasts memorable enhancements and spoils. On arrival, couples celebrating their nuptials will be treated to canapés and a bottle of Champagne in their rooms, followed by gifts for the couple; brides will receive traditional sarongs and grooms, Baros polo shirts.
What’s more, couples don’t need to worry about a thing on the day! From a gorgeous wedding cake, the services of a Master of Ceremony and Champagne for the ceremony to a wedding certificate, key floral arrangements and a special symbolic treeplanting ritual to mark the special occasion — loved up couples can rest assured that everything will be taken care of on their big day.
Post-ceremony, couples will be treated to a memorable sunset cruise (complete with Champagne) followed by dinner on the Piano Deck itself. The next day, the festivities continue with a Champagne Breakfast served in the villa and a complimentary couple’s spa treatment.
On departure, guests celebrating their vow renewals or their nuptials will receive an additional gift from Baros — something special to take with them to mark their unforgettable time together spent at Baros.
Rates at Baros start from US$ 502 per night in a Deluxe Villa on a B&B basis, excluding taxes. The Piano Deck celebration package can be added on for an additional US$2500.Check Availability and Prices
The Maldives icon – Baros is an award-winning luxury private island resort in the Maldives, a short 25-minute speedboat ride from Maldives International Airport. This tropical haven is home to 75 sophisticated villas framed by a seemingly endless powder soft white beach and a glittering lagoon surrounded by a world-class house reef. It’s paradise personified.
Welcoming guests since 1973, Baros has spent decades honing its services and cultivating its environment, making it the Maldivian icon. An award-winning resort, and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Baros is celebrated for its authentic spirit, legendary service, outstanding comfort and understated elegance.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More