Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts Prepares for Reopening after Extensive Safety Protocols
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
7 June, 2020
Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts has launched a series of group-wide safety protocols, taking a holistic approach to sanitation across all hotel spaces.
Enhanced safety measures include high frequency cleaning and disinfection of guest areas, use of approved disinfectants, compliance to supply chain deliveries, and cleaning protocols for culinary and housekeeping areas.
Modifications have also been made to limit contact and maintain physical distancing through seating arrangements in public areas and restaurants.
Airport transfers, and check-in and check-out procedures, as well as the use of hotel facilities such as the pool, gym and sports activities and banqueting have also been enhanced to meet the standards.
“The global pandemic has created new challenges and requirements for the health and safety of travellers across the globe. We have implemented health and safety guidelines in alignment with the protocols of the World Health Organisation and the government of Sri Lanka and the Maldives, to ensure a safe and comfortable experience,” John Keells Holdings Leisure Group President Jit Gunaratne was quoted in a statement, as saying.
“The hotel premises and staff are trained and well equipped to serve our guests with the promise of a clean, safe and inspired experience at Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts both in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. We are looking forward to welcoming and catering to our guests and partners.”
Recent Posts 20.09.2020
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Сinnamon Resorts in The Maldives
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is one of four resorts in Maldives run by Sri Lankan conglomerate John Keells under its Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts brand.
In addition to the reopened Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa, Sri Lanka’s largest hotel operator owns and operates three resorts in Maldives: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, and the recently-opened Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More