Sri Lanka’s John Keells Opens Cinnamon Velifushi it's fourth Resort in Maldives
Best Resorts for House Reef Snorkeling in the Maldives
7 October, 2019
Sri Lanka’s John Keells has opened its fourth resort in the Maldives, ‘Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives’ in V. Aarah.
The resort was officially opened by the Sri Lankan ambassador in the Maldives Namal Karunaratne on 1st October 2019. State Minister of Tourism Ministry Dr. Ahmed Solih, and senior officials from the Keels group attended the ceremony.
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach. It is the only resort on the island of Aarah, located in in the pristine waters of Vaavu (Felidhoo) Atoll. The resort can be reached by 25-minute seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport or through Speed boat transfers which takes a 75-minute ride.
The luxury resort developed on the small picnic island has 90 rooms in five categories. Developed by reclaiming a large part of the lagoon, the resort’s accommodation includes water bungalows, beach villas, lofts suites and family accommodation options. With a variety of fine-dining options available, the resort also has a luxury wellness spa operated by the acclaimed Mandara Spas.
In addition to the newly opened Cinnamon Velifusji, Sri Lanka’s largest hotel operator owns and operates three resorts in the Maldives: Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives, Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, and Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, All Inclusive
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives is the new brand luxury all inclusive resort with beautiful beaches and house reef snorkeling in Vaavu atoll. Officially opened on 1st October 2019 the five-star deluxe features sleek Italian design elements, a hosting loft, suites, water bungalows, villas and family accommodation comprising 90 rooms in five room categories. Guests can dine at the resort’s variety of gourmet restaurants serving an international platter in the most scenic setting.
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach. The resort offers an array of unique experiences including a swimmable lagoon surrounding the island with an abundance of marine-life. It is the only resort on the island of Aarah, located in in the pristine waters of Vaavu (Felidhoo) Atoll. Special features on the property include a fully-equipped sports bar, and a luxury wellness spa operated by the acclaimed Mandara Spas. The resort can be reached by 25-minute seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport or through Speed boat transfers which takes a 75-minute ride. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More