Coco Collection Announces Festive Line-up
Best Luxury Christmas Getaways in The Maldives
26 November, 2019
Coco Collection is thrilled to announce festive line-up at it's resorts, Coco Bodu-Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu for 2019/2020.
This year’s celebrations are going to be filled with jolly, unique activities and exciting experiences that will make the holidays that much more special for everyone. Dust off your sand sculpting skills at Coco Bodu Hithi, shake things up while Bandiya Dancing at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu to kick off the festivities.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu will be opening the Secret Island Club for the young ones to play, learn, and enjoy fun activities with our associates. Our chefs will also be joining in the fun and will be spending an enjoyable afternoon with the kids, teaching the secrets behind perfect pizza and pasta. Meanwhile, the team at Coco Bodu Hithi are ready to take you out on a mysterious aquatic treasure hunt to find what beauties lay beneath the waves.
From Magical Performances to Merry Karaoke Nights, and relaxing zen moments of meditation to the adrenaline rush of water sports; there is something for everyone. Join our wonderful team this holiday season for a celebration of the ages.
Green Christmas Workshop
Coco Bodu Hithi will turn into Santa’s Workshop as we create homemade ornaments for the Christmas tree! We’ll be using recycled materials from around the island such as cardboard, coconut shells, tins, and glass. Join our elves for a fun afternoon of making zero-waste decorations.
Sand Sculpture Competition
Kids and grown-ups alike are invited to spend some quality time on the beach and compete to build the most elaborate sandcastles and sculptures. Enjoy a day in the sun and let your creative side loose on the white sandy beaches of Coco Bodu Hithi.
Siraj’s Christmas Tree
Siraj, the General Manager and his team at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu can’t wait for the annual Grand Christmas Tree lighting ceremony this year. He will be turning on the lights and kicking off the celebrations at sunset with a beach BBQ, live music and a night filled with the joyous sounds of karaoke.
Santa’s Aquatic Arrival
It’s Christmas morning! Santa’s here, and he’s got presents for everyone! Take photos, meet Old Saint Nick near our Christmas Tree and see what he’s got for you! Don’t forget to ask him how he got to the Maldives.
Festive Mixology Challenge
Be merry this festive season and join our bartenders who will teach you the art of selecting ideal ingredients and shaking up the perfect seasonal cocktails. Compete against your fellow guests and see who can whip up the tastiest drink.
Master Chef Challenge
Compete against your fellow guests in this exciting cook-off. Grab the hidden ingredients from the mystery box and race against the clock to finish your signature dish! Whether you want to cook and compete or just want to eat, you’re bound to have a whole lot of fun.
New Year’s Eve Gala
Our chefs will be preparing a grand buffet to usher in the New Year. Indulge in this sumptuous culinary affair where an array of dishes with Western and Eastern influences will be on offer; complete with a dessert buffet! Head out to the beach after dinner and join our live musicians and DJ’s to celebrate and dance the night away. A truly delectable experience followed by a fond farewell to 2019 as the clock strikes midnight.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Coco Collection has two islands — Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu that make up the Coco Collection brand.
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa - Coco Bodu Hithi, the flagship property in Coco Collection’s portfolio, is a chic retreat where you reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and the wonder of the natural world. Translating island life into contemporary sophistication, the resort, which is accessible by a 40-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport, offers 100 villas that are surrounded by the calm view of the lagoon and the soothing sound of the waves. There are seven chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater Coco Spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. Read Full Review
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is a quiet place in the Maldives where you will find luxury, beauty and privacy at reasonable prices. The resort very well takes care of its environment and creates guests all for a 5-star beach experience in tropical paradise. Dhuni Kolhu is ahead of other hotels in its category by quality, design and amenities. This is a top class, but a simple, laid-back package of key Maldives elements - diving, snorkeling, beach, island and accommodation. Half a mile from tip to tip, a private island of medium size is populated with 98 villas. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome amd the guests can freely walk between two restaurants, SPA and sports grounds, using shady paths entwining the lush jungle. The removal of the island takes 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome and the resort offers a number of fun tours, but there is no pool on the island. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More