COCO Collection celebrates Festive Season with Tidings of Hope & Joy
Best Luxury Christmas Getaways in The Maldives
19 November, 2021
The Festive Season is upon in Maldives and COCO Collection is going all out this year! As we bring 2021 to a close, we are delighted to present to you the annual festive programmes at Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu.
We start off the merrymaking with the traditional lighting of the Grand Christmas Trees, complete with carols by our Coco Elves and plenty of seasonal drinks and canapés.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu will be bringing back its ever-popular Little Islanders Club for the kids, with daily activities to keep our most discerning guests entertained; from cooking classes to craft days.
Don’t forget to bring your dancing shoes—every evening is a party with Santa’s Happy Hours and our in-house DJ and musicians setting the mood at Coco Bodu Hithi. Over at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, our DJ will be hosting the ultimate beach party with water sprinklers to cool you down from the afternoon sun.
The Festive Season at our resorts would not be complete without our Christmas Eve Gala dinner, where our culinary chefs show off their endless talents whipping up gastronomic wonders. Celebrate Christmas Day with the guest of honour clad in red as he arrives (island-style) carrying toys for all the little ones.
It’s not all dances and decadence! Work up a sweat as you take part in all sorts of fun competitions between your fellow guests and our impressive team of associates, from swimming to sand sculpting to good old tug of war.
And finally, we’ll be ringing in the new year in style with our New Year’s Eve Gala dinner and party where Champagne will be flowing, and the dancing won’t be stopping until well into the early hours of 2022.
We look forward to celebrating the season with you at our tropical haven!
Look out for our Coco Collection packages & offers - we hope they get you here sooner and allow you to stay with us longer. Escape to the chic retreats, with COCO' special packages guaranteeing the best deal.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Coco Collection runs two islands — Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu that make up the Coco Collection brand.
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa - Coco Bodu Hithi, the flagship property in Coco Collection’s portfolio, is a chic retreat where you reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and the wonder of the natural world. Translating island life into contemporary sophistication, the resort, which is accessible by a 40-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport, offers 100 villas that are surrounded by the calm view of the lagoon and the soothing sound of the waves. There are seven chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater Coco Spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. Read Full Review
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is a quiet place in the Maldives where you will find luxury, beauty and privacy at reasonable prices. The resort very well takes care of its environment and creates guests all for a 5-star beach experience in tropical paradise. Dhuni Kolhu is ahead of other hotels in its category by quality, design and amenities. This is a top class, but a simple, laid-back package of key Maldives elements - diving, snorkeling, beach, island and accommodation. Half a mile from tip to tip, a private island of medium size is populated with 98 villas. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome amd the guests can freely walk between two restaurants, SPA and sports grounds, using shady paths entwining the lush jungle. The removal of the island takes 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome and the resort offers a number of fun tours, but there is no pool on the island. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More