Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
19 October, 2020
Cocoon Maldives has introduced the release of a brand new meal supplement, XXL All -Inclusive (XXLAI) option with a variety of service entitlements. Guests can experience this premium meal supplement from 5th October 2020 onwards.
Optioning for the new XXLAI All-Inclusive will allow you to leave with peace of mind as you set your journey before you leave as everything is included, from accommodation through meals, premium drinks and activities.
- At arrival, complimentary VIP lounge access at the Trans Maldivian Airways seaplane terminal and assistance at departure.
- Selection of premium wines from all around the world available in the restaurants and bars, unlimited cocktails and signature drinks, fresh juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee blends.
- Premium mini bar, replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks.
- Daily excursion to be selected from available scheduled options such as Sunrise/Sunset Fishing, Sunset Dolphin Cruise, Manta Ray Trip, Local Island Trip, etc (subject to prevailing weather conditions).
- Twenty per cent discount on all spa services.
- One romantic dinner in the award-winning Manta Restaurant during the stay (minimum three nights stay).
- One BBQ dinner on the beach during the stay (minimum six nights stay).
- All meals at Octopus except the Romantic Dinner at Manta (minimum three nights stay) and the Beach Barbecue (minimum six nights stay).
- High Tea from 4.30-5.30pm at Octopus.
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Beaches, Service, Diving, Spa
Cocoon Maldives is perfectly сombining luxury, style and hospitality on an unspoilt island in the Lhaviyani Atoll. The 5-star family-friendly resort blends the stunning Maldivian beauty with the best of Italian design aesthetics by LAGO, and offers guests a truly luxurious vacation in paradise that's a short 30-minute scenic journey by seaplane from Malé airport.
Opened on December 2016, Cocoon Maldives is the first design resort in the Maldives and it's inspired by the concept of lightness and aims to revitalize tranquillity of the mind. The resort is based on the principle of ‘affordable luxury’ and welcomes honeymooners, divers and leisure travellers looking to enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Maldives immersed in finest Italian designs. Boasting azure waters, pristine white sands and lush vegetation, the resort has 151 villas (both on the beach and over-water), 3 restaurants and 2 bars. The Cocoon offers a wide range of activities, including kids club and Cube spa, and is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites, including the famous “Shipyard” and “Kuredhoo Express”. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More