Best Experience for: Couples, Family, All Inclusive, Design, Beaches, Diving, Spa
Cocoon Maldives is perfectly сombining luxury, style and hospitality on an unspoilt island in the Lhaviyani Atoll. The 5-star family-friendly resort blends the stunning Maldivian beauty with the best of Italian design aesthetics by LAGO, and offers guests a truly luxurious vacation in paradise that's a short 30-minute scenic journey by seaplane from Malé airport.
Opened on December 2016, Cocoon Maldives is the first design resort in the Maldives and it's inspired by the concept of lightness and aims to revitalize tranquillity of the mind. The resort is based on the principle of ‘affordable luxury’ and welcomes honeymooners, divers and leisure travellers looking to enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Maldives immersed in finest Italian designs. Boasting azure waters, pristine white sands and lush vegetation, the resort has 151 villas (both on the beach and over-water), 3 restaurants and 2 bars. The Cocoon offers a wide range of activities, including kids club and Cube spa, and is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites, including the famous “Shipyard” and “Kuredhoo Express”. Cocoon Maldives’ water sports centre also offers a complete range of water sports activities and equipment’s to ensure the satisfaction of even first time users. Add to this the superb all-inclusive package and round-the-clock butler service and guests will find everything they could wish for and much more at the heavenly sanctuary of the Cocoon Maldives resort.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
When you arrive to Male airport (capital of Maldives), there Cocoon staff'll greet you. Check in from the Cocoon booth and seaplane for another 10 minutes, then a van took us to the seaplane that's like 10 minutes ride. Oddly enough, but the 5-star resort doesn’t have its lounge at seaplane terminal. Seaplane to Cocoon take another 30 minutes and and along the way there may be a stop at another resort to drop off a guests there. We would recommend to sit right behind the pilots which is quite an experience. You will be welcomed warmly by staff on the Cocoon's jetty, with a cold refreshing towel. You walk down a jetty of sun-kissed wood and down a white sandy beach under the shade of palm trees lightly swaying in the wind to reception to complete check in along with a glass of prosecco. Then a quick tour of the island on a buggy that's approx 650m x 250m and 1.9km in circumference. Moments later when you’re led to your Villa, your luggage will already be there.
Nestled in the unspoilt Ookolhufinolhu, the Island is beautiful, and the setting so relaxing, an easy walk to completely traverse the whole Island in around 20 - 30 minute slow stroll. With its beautiful white sandy beach and crystal clear waters, the island itself is fabulous, really small but never feels busy. It’s a relatively new resort but you wouldn’t think it, everyone is so professional and it has such a lovely family feel. The days can be spent on active or relaxed as you wish with a luxury spa, diving centre and exciting excursions all on offer. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
Other than the beauty of the place what really makes Cocoon stand out is the staff. The resort's aesthetic is refreshing, making bold leaps in terms of presentation. Its atmosphere is friendly, relaxed, the staff aren’t reserved, their smiles don’t feel forced. Cocoon is about being a friendly five-star resort. A lot of upmarket properties in the Maldives are very formal in their presentation and the staff interaction with guests. What you’re spotting for here is a more friendly, approachable style. You can compare the resort with a legendary pool where old people dive in and emerge as youthful as twenty-year-olds. That hope, despite you brief time here, seems realistic.
It is evident that significant thought has been devoted to the resort's design, as is appropriate for a property that lays claim to being the country’s first designer resort. Internationally acclaimed designer of the namesake company LAGO has delived its first design resort in the Maldives thus to combine the culture for excellence, quality of life, authentic materials and attention to details. LAGO's philosophy of adding to nature rather than attempting to replace it is visible all around the property. It stems largely from the look and feel of the place. When it came to developing, 80% of the design was already done in the form of the white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and swaying coconut palms.
Daniele Lago has mastered all-round Excellency: 150 suites and villas along a presidential suite with floating furniture for nature lays within each room, 6 meters high hanging seesaws (teeter totter) welcomes guests at the reception and a restaurant with two Air Tables brings together people of all cultural backgrounds thus becoming a unified social point of convergence for all interactions at Cocoon Maldives. High-end furnishing combines naturally with the Maldivian ambience, creating a welcoming and hospitable environment for an unforgettable holiday.
For instance, the headboard of the bed at the Beach Suite is made from 200-year-old French wildwood, but its slender glass legs are contemporary. The Wildwood oak wood warms up the atmosphere for its traditional flavours is the go-between history and modern times.: the hanging Air Wildwood bed becomes the Depth Washbasin then elsewhere becoming tables and benches in public areas and in the restaurants.
Recently Cocoon Maldives has installed the art piece, ‘Tree of Light’ from Oscar-winning movie, ‘The Great Beauty’. The ‘Tree of Light’ not only serves as a testament to a great work of art but it also exhibits a wonderful showcase in the Indian ocean, specifically at Cocoon Maldives.
The stunning island of Ookolhufinolhu (sandbank point) is located in Lhaviyani atoll is 30-minute by seaplane ride from Malé international airport.
The immense archipelago of the Maldives lies south-west of the southern tip of India and spans a large area of the Indian Ocean. Comprised of coral reefs, the Maldives 1,192 islands are scattered into atolls that form unique rings of sandy islands and sapphire lagoons. Lhaviyani enjoys light monsoons, making Cocoon a perfect all year-round destination. Majestic Mantas, dolphins, turtles and pristine coral reefs – the atoll has some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Maldives
Everything about this hotel is special. The clean beaches are stunning and never seem busy, the sea stretches out or several hundred metres as a shallow depth allowing snorkelling and other water activities. For all rooms most of the year there is a glorious beach right outside the door. There are longer and wider beaches in the world, but for proximity to your room, quality, colour and combination with lagoon and reef, you can’t beat the Cocoon Maldives. The ocean is the most gorgeous blue you have ever seen. The only downside about the resort is that the house reef is too far for snorkeling. However, in the lagoon you can still find a vibrant fish life, including sharks, rays and turtles.
The resort's team offers a dayly twice free snorkling trips. The watersports guys are awesome and helpful- supping and canoeing are included in the room price.
A large island, lagoon and long, sweeping sandbank perfect for weddings and special occasions.
Villas and Suites
With beds that float in the air, rustic wildwood tables, Cocoon has 150 guest villas. You can choose from eight different types of suites and villas. Designed by Italian company LAGO, all accommodation are spacious, open-plan spaces with direct access to the sands or lagoon. From stunning private family villas set on the beach, beach suites with a private pool to those picturesque over-water villas with direct access for swimming and snorkelling that dreams are made of.
Blending the Maldives' natural beauty with the best of Italian design, the Beach Villas ( 50-sq.m.) are perfectly positioned only steps from the beach and sea, and you need to literally walk the 10 or so steps onto the beach where the two private sunbeds are positioned. The rooms are modern and spacious, the bathroom has his & hers sinks a separate toilet and the hallmark Maldivian open air shower with rainfall head, add to which there as a quirky swing in the bathroom area which add to the entertainment of brushing your teeth. The rooms are cleaned twice daily and always immaculately, with towels change any time you drop them on the floor.
The understated interiors have a contemporary, minimalist and clean décor, with a colour palette of earthy browns and creams. The king-sized bed at first glance appears to have no support from below. A more traditional settee, packed with cushions, sits at the side, by the large screen TV. Outside, there's a small deck with a tree-stump coffee table, a day bed and an own swing. Room amenities are as expected, but soft drinks are part of the all-inclusive plan. The bathroom is large, and here too, Cocoon's design-consciousness is apparent. The wash basins are remarkable; the water flows down their flat, slanted glass surface and vanishes. The outdoor shower is a square bracket that extends from the bathroom area, made of natural stone tiles. Bathroom products are the resort's own brand, and the Grohe shower fixtures deliver superb pressure. Turning on the TV, you'll see a lots of channels; there are 30 of them, all in HD.
An ultimate in self-indulgence, Cocoon's Beach Suite with Pool (70-square meters) offers more space with larger living rooms and bathrooms. These accomodation featuring a private plunge pool overlooking the beach.
Family Beach Villas are huge 100-square meter villas retain all the style you would expect from a LAGO designed villa, but provide extra room. They are a perfect option for families of three or more with inter conecting door from veranda.
Set on the island's western tip, the 300-square meter Cocoon Suite is the ultimate in lux comfort, and is the largest guest suite on the island. It comes with a magnicent, huge living room, two beautifully appointed bedrooms, and outdoor dining area and a private plunge pool. Its stunning beachfront setting affords a jaw dropping view of the lagoon. Cocoon Suite can accommodate up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Why not take advantage of the direct lagoon access and go for a late afternoon swim in the tepid waters below. The Lagoon Villa is everything you would want. Full privacy and overlooking the blue ocean. Worth the extra cost, these luxurious 65-square meter overwater villas and suites are the epitome of understated elegance. The Lagoon Suites and Villas are set on the stilts on both sides of the jetty at the island's eastern tip. Facing the south, the Villas get more sunlight while the Suite's guests enjoy beautiful Maldivian sunsets. Waking up to clear turquoise waters every morning ,watching all the amazing fish or just gazing across the lagoon. The rooms are spotless well designed with a touch of modern living. Like the Beach Villas, Lagoon Suites and Lagoon Villas have been exclusively designed by LAGO, and ooze style. Every element, from the complementary pieces and the fabrics for the curtains to the greenery, makes the perception of this space, sartorially designed, unique. From every point in the room guests are treated to views that maintain a constant visual relationship with the landscape. Materials and colours change in tune with the various sensations. All room also have 2 big umbrellas and raincoats for you to use in case it rains.
Cocoon's 70-square meter Lagoon Suites boast stylish sundecks, and bathrooms with large Jacuzzis for the ultimate in tropical indulgence. The suites provide direct access to the turquoise lagoon, and guests enjoy stunning views over the ocean, complete with outrageous evening sunsets. Lagoon Suites with Pool comes with a wade-in private pool on the sundeck.
It is true that the house reef is a 10 minute boat ride away however you can snorkel from the villa everyday and found many small areas of coral that're home to countless beautiful fish. Also you can spot baby shark, lionfish and many rays!
Restaurants and Bars
The Cocoon's three restaurants and two bars provide a variety of choice whether your finding yourself craving freshly grilled seafood or looking to try something new tastes at theme nights, or want a quite romantic meal on the beach. With all kinds of dining choices, you can choose between a la carte, buffet and fine dining. The food is a great experience at the Cocoon Resort!
Showcasing culinary delights from around the world, the OCTOPUS serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. These is the semi-open air buffet restaurant with options to sit in thatched sandy floored areas outside. The restaurant has a small, thatched dining huts that're connected by meandering walkways with with main structure. There are eight of thems. The walkways are like tentacles, that’s how the restaurant got its name. This is Cocoon’s main restaurant offering meals with several bespoke cooking stations that serve freshly cooked Asian, Italian and grilled food. The restaurant also includes a Chinese corner, serving the best of Chinese fare. A great place to sit together and share stories and good food, Octopus Restaurant is dominated by a central, glassed-walled wine cellar, which houses fine wine from around the world.
The food is incredible and they change the theme every night and this is like the best buffet you can imagine. As for breakfast. The buffet is grand with a slew of pastries, salads and fruits, and various types of cereal. There are soy and almond milk for vegans, as well a muesli and dried fruit. While dining, you'll find found that the food sources are very very fresh. Everything is so tasty but we do have to mention that the pasta, pizza and risotto dishes are particularly excellent. Pasta always al dente and sauces these cooking magicians create are special. Also suhi and fresh fish everyday.
For dinner a feast is prepared. There is a wide selection of healthy salads, meats, rice and pasta. Chefs display their prowess behind live cooking counters. We recommend to try the lamb and pineapple salad with couscous as a starter. The lamb is cold and tender with the pineapple giving it an acidic edge. For mains, a delicious combination of steamed rice, beef goulash and wok-fried seafood with generous amounts of prawns and cuttlefish. The taste of food quality is stunningly improved by the professional and experienced ability of the chef. Leave room for dessert with an apple mousse from the air-conditioned section within the restaurant that houses cold sweetness and cheese.
With discreet but attentive service, special thanks to the waiters who make you especially welcome each mealtime even going to the extent of saving a table in your favourite position and having your drinks ready. In truth, for many All Inclusive guests one restaurant is enough without necessary to visit the other main A La Carte restaurant or the open air beach one as the buffet is more than sufficient added to the fact that the others are outside the All Inclusive deal.
The Manta is resort’s fine dining over-water restaurant. The contemporary interior has been designed by LAGO, and the island’s lagoon provides a dazzling backdrop for a gourmet meal from the restaurant’s international menu.
Set under the palms, Palm Square is a beachside restaurant,
decked out in Arabian style, with pillowed floor seating, lanterns and shisha pipes.
Good to know that if you want to eat in one of the two a la carte restaurants, you could do so with a 20% discount on your half board plan. The usual with all the other islands is just the reverse - you pay 20% towards the meal.
The main Loabi Loabi bar is situated around the half-moon shaped pool, which although small is never busy and the loungers and sun chairs are always available. The bar seems an extension of the beach, with its soft sandy floor. An inviting place, it’s populated with comfortable grey rattan furniture with touches of turquoise, the resort’s chosen colour. There’s a good selection of wines, spirits and maldivian cocktails for the all-inclusive guest. The bar staff is extremely nice, that are always at hand to remember your favourite drink and provide refreshments! A convivial meeting spot, Laobi Loabi hosts a live DJ every evening with pool parties.
Close to the children’s area, this is Cocoon’s beach bar, replete with hammocks and lounge. chairs. As well as a full bar, it serves fresh juices and snacks.
The resort has its own house singers whom provided a good variety of live music each evening in the restaurant and then pool bar.
If you stay on the all-inclusive basis, there are a safe and a fridge in the room which is stocked daily, however it will be quite disappointing to find out that only the soft drinks are included in the all-inclusive deal, alcohol, nuts and chocolate are chargeable. It’s about affordable luxury here. The guest don’t have to pay through your nose for every little thing. The extras, like spa treatments and water sports, are all very reasonably priced.
All Inclusive Package:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea, coffee and snacks (4.30PM – 6PM)
- Bottled water and drinks (including soft drinks, beer, house wine, pouring spirits) between 10AM – midnight
- Selected cocktails and mocktails
- Minibar replenished with soft drinks and water daily
- 10% discount on spa treatments
From October 2020 onwards Cocoon Maldives has announced the release of a brand new meal supplement, XXL All -Inclusive (XXLAI) option with a variety of service entitlements.
Optioning for the new XXLAI All-Inclusive will allow you to leave with peace of mind as you set your journey before you leave as everything is included, from accommodation through meals, premium drinks and activities.
- At arrival complimentary VIP lounge access at the Trans Maldivian Airways seaplane terminal and assistance at departure.
- Selection of premium wines from all around the world available in their restaurants and bars, unlimited cocktails and signature drinks, fresh juices, soft drinks, tea and coffee blends.
- Premium mini bar, replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, water and snacks.
- Daily excursion to be selected from available scheduled options such as Sunrise/Sunset Fishing, Sunset Dolphin Cruise, Manta Ray Trip, Local Island Trip etc (subject to prevailing weather conditions).
- 20% discount on all SPA services.
- One Romantic dinner in the award-winning Manta Restaurant during the stay (minimum 3 nights stay).
- One BBQ dinner on the beach during the stay (minimum 6 nights stay).
- All Meals at Octopus except the Romantic Dinner at Manta (minimum 3 night stay) and the Beach Barbecue (minimum 6 nights stay).
- Other FB Includes:- The All-inclusive High Tea from 16.30 to 17.30 at Octopus, All Meals at Octopus except the Romantic Dinner at Manta(minimum 3 night stay) and the Beach Barbecue (minimum 6 nights stay).
Cocoon houses a fully-equipped diving centre, run by avid professionals. Novices can learn to dive, and complete their PADI certificate here. Experienced divers can enjoy fun dive trips to some of the Atoll’s most vibrant dive sites. Due to the popularity of this atoll the dive sites are well explored. You’ll get the best experience during your visit.
The resort is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites. Among popular dive sites located off Lhaviyani Atoll are: Felivaru Kandu, Kuredu Express, Kanuhura Corner, Kuderu Caves, The Shipyard, Fushifaru Kandu, Fushifaru Corner. The Aquarium is a sheltered dive on the reefs off Hurawalhi Island, and suitable for all levels Cocoon is a great location to see some of the Maldives' most charismatic megafauna, such as manta rays, whale sharks, turtles, napoleons, and grey reef sharks.
While there are a variety of room options, families often choose the spacious beach villas. Large enough to accommodate six guests, the villas offer kitchenettes, open air bathrooms, private infinity pools, seating areas, flat screen televisions, iPod docking stations, and furnished balconies. A smartphone app allows guests to order room service, book excursions, arrange surf or diving lessons, and share photos on social media.
Parents can indulge in a luxury spa treatment while their children hang out at the kids club. Cocoon’s Kids Club has a wide variety of activities to keep younger guests happy and entertained. Your every day passes in a blur of activity when you go out to play in the company of our friendly staff. The resort's Cultural Club is especially designed to ensure satisfaction for guests on family holidays an it's fully supervised by professional adult staff.
Take some time for yourself at the Cube Spa and indulge in one of the many rejuvenating and relaxing treatments available including hot stone massages and luxury therapies, The Cube Spa at Cocoon Maldives, meanwhile, is located in the heart of the island to ensure maximum privacy and intimacy, and offers variety of relaxing and rejuvenating treatments with qualified masseurs from Bali. Experienced therapists manage The Cube Spa, especially designed to ensure peacefulness of the mind, body and spirit and offers a wide range of treatment options.
In 2018, Cocoon Maldives has upgraded its spa and wellness offerings, introducing a brand new ‘Garden of Eden’ wellness area. An addition to the existing Cube Spa facility, the ‘Garden of Eden’ wellness area features a jacuzzi, a steam and sauna room, as well as a kneipp pool.
Guests who have booked treatments of 80 minutes and above at the Cube Spa are offered complimentary access to the new wellness area, while those booking other spa treatments are charged USD 25 per person. Guests who do not have a spa treatment booking can also enjoy the new facilities for a fee of USD 40 for 60 minutes.
Things to Do
The more active and lively guests can always find something to do in the island whatever the time. A range of excursions can be booked with the resort, including dolphin cruises, sunset fishing, island tours, and private picnics, ideal for guests wanting something special. Take to the water with one of the many water sports available allowing you to cruise, race and dive through the lagoon. As for water sports you can rent kayaks and paddle boards for 30 mins per day with no charge. You can explore by kayak a numerous sandbars and tiny sandy islets around the resort.
Snorkelling- you can get a free boat trip twice daily to the neighboring house reefs. Good tip is to snorkel around the beginning of the jetty that leads to the water villas, you'll find that to be the most active spot. You can rent snorkelling gear free of charge, pick up on your first day then return on your last. Expect to see a lots of rays and beautiful fish.
Big game fishing trips and dolphin watching cruises are also not to be missed, while a trip to the spa is pure bliss after an action-packed day in the sun.
The resort also houses a chic Saint Barth boutique, the first of its kind in the country, selling branded Italian beachwear.
With strong reviews from nearly every guest, the Cocoon Maldives Resort seems to impress all that visit. The over the water villas seem to be one of the resort's best features with guests citing the beautiful rooms and the views of the ocean from each one. Staff members are also raved about with guests stating that not only are they helpful but friendly as well, helping to make everyone feel as if the resort is their second home. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a fabulous, peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Amazing beaches and great resort, Incredible, When you think of Maldives you think of Cocoon Island, Perfect vacation, Great hotel and very good staff, Great relaxing vacation with special treatment, Beautiful but still needs more, Terrible value, but you'll probably forget about money in this place, Perfect vacation in paradise....
Why Stay Here: What Guests Love
- A beautiful private island with white-sand beaches and a turquoise lagoon
- An outstanding service and the staff are very professional
- Beautiful and modern design throughout the island
- Spacious and clean villas and suites with private pools
- Excellent diving and Snorkeling excursion
- An amazing dining options; The food served was really delicious and varied
- All Inclusive meal plan
- The swimming pool
- Kids activities
- Good spa
What You Need to Know
- The resort is located in Lhaviyani atoll, approx. 30-minutes by seaplane from Malé airport. Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only.
- Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Check-in from 14:00 – 00:00; Check-out from 12:00 - 13:00
- All children are welcome. Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- CHILD POLICY: Children under 02 years will eat for free based on the rules and meal-plan accompanied by an adult, excluding alcoholic beverages; Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid;
Mandatory green tax of USD 6 per child per night will be charged.
- A motorized Water sports are extremely expensive
- ALL INCLUSIVE:
Free use of canoes and snorkeling kits;
10% discount on spa treatments;
Meals served at the Main Restaurant. Afternoon Tea/Coffee served; from 1630 – 1800 hours;
- Beverages served between 1000 and 0000 hours only. After midnight, all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price.
- The all-inclusive package stop serving alcohol at noon on the day you departure.
- time on the island ahead of male for 1 hour
- Umbrellas can only be found around the main pool.
- The resort no has a lounge at seaplane terminal
- Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
- HONEYMOON BENEFITS (valid for couples travelling within 6 months after the wedding and reserving a minimum 4 nights stay. Copy of the wedding certificate to be provided to avail these benefits):
A Chocolate Platter, a bottle of wine a candle light dinner at Manta Over-Water Restaurant and a turn down service to the villa during the stay once during the stay.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More