Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
Best All Inclusive Hotels in the Maldives
17 Feb, 2021
The first design luxury hotel in the Maldives, Cocoon Maldives has won a Traveller Review Award by Booking.com.
Cocoon Maldives has won Traveller Review Awards 2021 awarded by Booking.com with an excellent overall review score of 9.1 on the ninth edition of the Awards launched on January 2021.
The Traveller Review Awards are part of Booking.com’s annual appreciation programme that recognises partners for their exceptional hospitality, as demonstrated by the review scores that travellers leave after their stay or experience.
“Providing an impeccable service to our guest is our number one priority and this award which is based on the guest’s reviews from Booking.com represents our consistent hard work, and we must continue on our path for excellence and professionalism,” a statement by the resort read.
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Beaches, Service, Diving, Spa
Cocoon Maldives is perfectly сombining luxury, style and hospitality on an unspoilt island in the Lhaviyani Atoll. The 5-star family-friendly resort blends the stunning Maldivian beauty with the best of Italian design aesthetics by LAGO, and offers guests a truly luxurious vacation in paradise that's a short 30-minute scenic journey by seaplane from Malé airport.
Opened on December 2016, Cocoon Maldives is the first design resort in the Maldives and it's inspired by the concept of lightness and aims to revitalize tranquillity of the mind. The resort is based on the principle of ‘affordable luxury’ and welcomes honeymooners, divers and leisure travellers looking to enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Maldives immersed in finest Italian designs. Boasting azure waters, pristine white sands and lush vegetation, the resort has 151 villas (both on the beach and over-water), 3 restaurants and 2 bars. The Cocoon offers a wide range of activities, including kids club and Cube spa, and is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites, including the famous “Shipyard” and “Kuredhoo Express”. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More