COMO Cocoa Island to Reopen from 1st September with New Ultra Luxury Experience
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
29 July, 2020
COMO Cocoa Island will re-open 1st September 2020 promising the new ultra luxury experience to its guests.
COMO Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort surrounded by a stunning turquoise lagoon and an amazing house reef.
The resort temporarily suspended their operations due to the travel restrictions imposed by the government and throughout the world as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. However, with Maldives reopening borders to the world and moving forward, the sun is shining again at this beautiful paradise island of Maldives.
The resort underwent a complete transformation last year – one designed to emphasize the seamless elegance of the island. Some of its overwater villas now have private pools, while all still have platforms from which you can step directly into the translucent lagoon. A third of the island is now dedicated to their COMO Shambhala Retreat wellness centre, with a raised yoga studio that offers sweeping views of the island palms.
The quietude of recent months has meant the marine life has been thriving. The house reef is alive with colour, and shoals of fish are swirling beneath COMO Cocoa Island’s wooden walkways. Once here, guests will soon lose track of time with dining on their deck, diving, wellness treatments and more.
As the resort reopen, the COMO Cocoa team is enhancing their measures as part of the ‘new normal’, remaining in line with government guidelines. The resort’s core philosophy towards proactive wellness isn’t changing; in fact, it has never been more important, the resort reported.
“As always, we will go further to ensure the safety and comfort of everyone on our private island,” a statement by the resort read.
From its personalized service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design, authentic culture and calming spa, this Maldives luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. COMO Cocoa Island orchestrates customized cruises to neighbouring islands and beaches; plan private dinners at secluded locations; arrange yoga, diving or snorkeling; and create adventures for families travelling together.
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island
Best Experience: Couples, Beaches, Diving, spa
COMO Cocoa Island in Maldives is an unforgettable experience on a tropical island in its purest form. Located 40 minutes by speedboat from Malé Airport, Cocoa offers a discreet luxury at its finest in private Boathouse Water Villas with stunning lagoon views, perfect beach, amazing diving and snorkeling in the warm waters of a house reef, simple but excellent food and a holistic Como Shambhala spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More