Constance Moofushi's Alizee Restaurant Introduces New Menu
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
9 September, 2019
Alizée Restaurant at Constance Moofushi has introduced a new menu.
Part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, the new menu embraces the different specialities of the native countries of its team members. For instance, the menu features Quinoa Biryani from a Pakistani chef on the team and Foie Gras Terrine from a European chef.
Some of the favourites from the new menu include:
- Foie Gras Terrine: beetroot gel, balsamic vinegar, fig chutney, and brioche bread
- Chicken Mousse: compressed watermelon and cucumber, orange gel, cold avocado crème, and velvet tomato.
- Spicy Tikka Salad: artichoke and cauliflower tikka, and yoghurt dressing.
- Buffalo Mozzarella: tomato coulis, Snow peas, Grilled Apricot and Black olives.
- Local Catch: sous vide cooked fish, cucumber, nagi broth, and purple cauliflower puree.
- Corn Fed Chicken: grilled chicken, fondant potato, truffle, corn puree, roasted endive, and white asparagus.
- Job Fish: pan-seared fish, beurre blanc, chorizo, green peas puree, and baby leek.
- Duck Breast: roasted duck, cherry sauce and puree with shallots, and roasted root vegetable.
- Veal Tenderloin: grilled veal, mashed potato espuma, and pumpkin comfit.
- Tuna and Scampi: grilled tuna and scampi, ginger teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, pumpkin puree, bok choy, and ratatouille.
- Lamb Loin: pistachio crusted lamb, jus, and cauliflower puree.
Some of the favourite sweet treats from the new menu include:
Salted Caramel: salted caramel mousse tart with lemongrass ice cream.
Cheesecake: passion fruit cheesecake with Thai basil sorbet.
Coconut Pudding: warm pudding, vanilla cream, raspberry sorbet, and almond chocolate crumble.
With the new menu, guests are served with a plethora of choices; for those who cannot decide on individual dishes, there is a degustation menu, which includes three courses and sorbet!
For oenophiles and wine amateurs, there is an award-winning wine collection to pair your dishes with. The all-inclusive package allows you to pick from a wide selection of wines.
Recent Posts 06.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Experience fun family vacations in the Maldives with latest hotel deals and special offers!
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Constance Moofushi Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, all inclusive
A fantastic island paradise surrounded by large turquoise lagoons and teasing white beaches, Constance Moofushi combines primitive simplicity with the highest standards of luxury and service. Opened in 2010 and since becoming a hit in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari atoll - one of the best diving sites in the world with hypnotic marine life and a vibrant underwater world full of incredible colors.
Constance Moofushi accessible by a 25-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, strikes the balance between luxury and simplicity, while upholding ecological principles across the resort. A variety of beach, water and senior residences that make up the 110 villas throughout the resort embraces ecological thatched roofing. The interior embodies fresh and contemporary décor with the idyllic backdrop of the aqua lagoons of the Indian Ocean. Two restaurants and two bars provide multiple options for a unique culinary experience tailored to all age groups. You don’t have to be a diver to enjoy the fascinating underwater world of Maldives. A snorkel, mask and fin is your passport to enrich your holiday experience and to encounter different species of playful fish, turtles, and other curious creatures that may be residing in the house reef. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More