Constance Moofushi's Alizee Restaurant Introduces New Menu
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
9 September, 2019
Alizée Restaurant at Constance Moofushi has introduced a new menu.
Part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, the new menu embraces the different specialities of the native countries of its team members. For instance, the menu features Quinoa Biryani from a Pakistani chef on the team and Foie Gras Terrine from a European chef.
Some of the favourites from the new menu include:
- Foie Gras Terrine: beetroot gel, balsamic vinegar, fig chutney, and brioche bread
- Chicken Mousse: compressed watermelon and cucumber, orange gel, cold avocado crème, and velvet tomato.
- Spicy Tikka Salad: artichoke and cauliflower tikka, and yoghurt dressing.
- Buffalo Mozzarella: tomato coulis, Snow peas, Grilled Apricot and Black olives.
- Local Catch: sous vide cooked fish, cucumber, nagi broth, and purple cauliflower puree.
- Corn Fed Chicken: grilled chicken, fondant potato, truffle, corn puree, roasted endive, and white asparagus.
- Job Fish: pan-seared fish, beurre blanc, chorizo, green peas puree, and baby leek.
- Duck Breast: roasted duck, cherry sauce and puree with shallots, and roasted root vegetable.
- Veal Tenderloin: grilled veal, mashed potato espuma, and pumpkin comfit.
- Tuna and Scampi: grilled tuna and scampi, ginger teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, pumpkin puree, bok choy, and ratatouille.
- Lamb Loin: pistachio crusted lamb, jus, and cauliflower puree.
Some of the favourite sweet treats from the new menu include:
Salted Caramel: salted caramel mousse tart with lemongrass ice cream.
Cheesecake: passion fruit cheesecake with Thai basil sorbet.
Coconut Pudding: warm pudding, vanilla cream, raspberry sorbet, and almond chocolate crumble.
With the new menu, guests are served with a plethora of choices; for those who cannot decide on individual dishes, there is a degustation menu, which includes three courses and sorbet!
For oenophiles and wine amateurs, there is an award-winning wine collection to pair your dishes with. The all-inclusive package allows you to pick from a wide selection of wines.
Recent Posts 16.09.2020
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives joins to the world’s best travel advisors, Virtuoso
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives reopens 1st October with enhanced Сleanliness and Hygiene precautions
- Huvafen Fushi became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- The Nautilus Maldives Special Offers, packages for everyone
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Kandima Maldives Announces the ‘Bring It On’ before re-opening 1st September
- Safaris in the Maldives Allowed to Restart Operations
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Create the Perfect Holiday Itinerary Before You Travel to Kuredu Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Constance Moofushi Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, all inclusive
A fantastic island paradise surrounded by large turquoise lagoons and teasing white beaches, Constance Moofushi combines primitive simplicity with the highest standards of luxury and service. Opened in 2010 and since becoming a hit in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari atoll - one of the best diving sites in the world with hypnotic marine life and a vibrant underwater world full of incredible colors.
Constance Moofushi accessible by a 25-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, strikes the balance between luxury and simplicity, while upholding ecological principles across the resort. A variety of beach, water and senior residences that make up the 110 villas throughout the resort embraces ecological thatched roofing. The interior embodies fresh and contemporary décor with the idyllic backdrop of the aqua lagoons of the Indian Ocean. Two restaurants and two bars provide multiple options for a unique culinary experience tailored to all age groups. You don’t have to be a diver to enjoy the fascinating underwater world of Maldives. A snorkel, mask and fin is your passport to enrich your holiday experience and to encounter different species of playful fish, turtles, and other curious creatures that may be residing in the house reef. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More