What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Crown & Champa Resorts
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
14 February, 2022
Our heart turns to love in the month of February, love that can be found in many forms from the affection we share with our family and friends to the enduring love we share with the very special person we have chosen to share our lives with and self-love so important to ground our emotions. Love in all its forms binds us with enduring memories and what better location to make those memories than the Indian Ocean, the Maldives, and one of the Resorts within our collection to gather and share that love. Love is not a reserve of Valentine's Day but for today, tomorrow, and forever.
Those Guests visiting this month should explore the decadent destination dinners, indulgent spa treatments, and curated itineraries of a medley of experiences at the resorts. Whether you are an ardent adventurer or prefer relaxation, the properties of the Crown & Champa Resorts collection will allow you to spend your vacation as you please, with the freedom of space.
Those mindful of sustainability initiatives can participate in green activities by the resorts and visit the marine biologist centres. Ocean lovers can snorkel and explore the coveted underwater world with guided dive tours. Wellness lovers can opt for a spa experience, land sport, water sports, exercise programs at the resort fitness centres, yoga, or simply pamper one-self.
March will bring us to Earth Hour, an event passionately observed at the resorts as it resonates with the group's conscience in sustainability and the will to care for the fragile Maldivian ecosystem. With global travel restrictions easing, we look forward to having guests visiting for Easter during April and then guests enjoying summer breaks. Reach out to your travel agent or the resort's reservations department if you cannot find last-minute availability to travel during February, March, and April.
Speak to your travel partner, book online, or reach out to the resort if you plan to travel from April 19 to October 31, 2022 as the collection has a choice of offers for this stay period. The family fun resorts have complimentary child stay offers for families with young children.SEE ALL OFFERS
We look forward to welcoming you to our properties to discover more of the Maldives. Until then, continue to stay safe, and we will attempt to bring the wonders of the Maldives to you via our social media channels.
2022 TRAVEL DEALS
APR 19 - OCT 31, 2022 TRAVELS
Book early and save up to 25%. Offers include flexible cancellation.
Book before Feb 28, 2022
FAMILY FRIENDLY DEALS
Meeru, Vilamendhoo and Kuredu, the Family Fun resorts offer great savings and the complimentary child stays for children aged 2 - 14.99 years.SEE ALL OFFERS
February is the month of love in CROWN & CHAMPA resorts collection. Valentine’s day is another perfect excuse to plan a getaway to the Maldives. This is the collections roundup of tropical, intimate and awe-inspiring romantic experiences the resort is having for the month of love.Read More
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More