Crown & Champa Resorts in The Maldives
Maldives Best Luxury Hotels
Updated September, 2020
The Maldives is a country in the Indian Ocean made up of twenty-six beautiful atolls. The atolls are lagoons surrounded by coral reef. The islands in the atolls rest on the shelf provided by the reefs.
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts "CCR" is a renowned hospitality company in the Republic of Maldives, owned and operated by various Maldivian and foreign partners, whose common interest is to work together to achieve better business performance,
CCR was established in 2000 with a portfolio of 5 Resorts, Komandoo Island Resort, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa and Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa. The group operates more 1000 rooms combined, with more than 2500 employees. Today (2019) Crown & Champa runs 10 luxury resorts in the Maldives, including Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa and newest Kudadoo Maldives Private Island.
CCR takes pride in being a good corporate citizen by being part of the local community and culture and is committed to preserving the environment through sustainable operations, guided by their core values: Respect, Empathy, Sincerity, Openness, Reliability, Trust and Sensitivity.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: There are no kids on the island - this is a big plus; a magnificent large overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a new 5*-star resort, the world's largest underwater restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Officially inaugurated in January 2016, the five-star Hurawalhi resort is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main airport, and offers 90 villas, including 60 Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, for grown-ups who are seeking luxury and innovation. The villas are stylishly and beautifully conceived featuring soothing décor, sumptuous linens on king size beds, bleached wooden floors, and private terraces with panoramic views. There is an ocean of delights to take in at Hurawalhi: dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, snuggling up with your darling under a blanket or sparkling stars on the iconic Dream Island sandbank, falling in love with the plethora of marine life on the island’s doorstep – in fact, one visit to the resort is hardly enough to experience it all. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Luxury All Inclusive, snorkeling, diving
Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, the latest addition to the portfolio of leading hospitality group Crown & Champa Resorts, has officially opened. As the first top-end five-star, truly all-inclusive resort in the Maldives, Kudadoo ensures a secluded getaway purposefully crafted for the more discerning guest — all accessible by a 40-minute scenic journey aboard a private seaplane. An island defined by the philosophy ‘Freedom Reimagined’, the private island, located in the northern Lhaviyani atoll, comes alive with effortless adventures as the resort endeavours to offer anything, anytime, anywhere. Personal butlers are available 24 hours a day to assist in making this possible by facilitating authentic experiences that capture the senses. Perfect for exclusive hire, Kudadoo comprises of just 15 overwater Ocean Residences, each with a 44 sqm terrace pool. Embracing all hallmarks of luxurious living, Kudadoo holds the promise of the very best in escapism. Affording you the luxury of time, space and unhindered connections, this refuge for the soul is bound to impress even the most discerning traveller with its all-encompassing AAA experience – at Kudadoo, Anything is available, at Anytime and Anywhere Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, Value
With "adults only" policy, Veligandu, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and a long stretch of white sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Veligandu in North Ari Atoll. The resort, which is accessible by a scenic 20-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport, has 76 rooms, including 54 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 10 Water Villas and 12 Jacuzzi Beach Villas. One of the oldest resorts in the Maldives, the fashionable (and expensive) Veligandu Island Resort and Spa is really doing well and doing everything to keep itself in modern and stylish form. The resort offers spacious villas with elegant decor, stuffed with mini bars, individual outdoor terraces (some with a jacuzzi), iPod systems and large flat-screen TVs; however, some of them are older than others, and some reflect visible age. There is also a lounge at the airport, delicious buffet, infinity swimming pools, a lot of activities on the land and in the water, exciting football tournaments between the hotel's staff, and a relaxing overwater spa. On the beautiful island you will find a medical clinic, a games room and 2 beach bars, one of which is open around the clock. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Alluring Indian Ocean blues, snorkelling with sea turtles and reef sharks, pampering spa treatments and fine dining: not a bad resume for Komandoo Maldives Resort. Add to that the island’s adults-only concept, guaranteeing pure tranquility, and it becomes clear why Komandoo regularly finds itself on the very top of most romantic resorts lists. Located in Lhaviyani Atoll, Komandoo offers 65 villas in three categories; 14 Beach Villas along the western beach of the island, 36 Jacuzzi Beach Villas on the eastern beach and a part on the western beach, 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas arching around the southern end of the island. Each of them is independent well-appointed villas spaced adequately to provide privacy. Read Full Review.
Best Experience: for Couples, Family holiday, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Value, All Inclusive
With one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, the great strengths of Vilamendhoo have always been snorkeling and diving, and affordable accommodation. After a major renovation it was re-opened as a luxury resort than ever. And it says a lot. With 184 rooms, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a luxury resort on a private island with a magnificent green and cozy landscape. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with furnishings from bright and playful to sober and chic. There are also Water Villas that grow from the pier at the western end. The resort boasts several swimming pools, restaurants, as well as sports fields, a spa (and much more) scattered throughout the island which is divided into the family and "adults only" areas. With a magnificent house reef and All Inclusive offering - it's a romantic, quiet choice for families and couples alike. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, for Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star All inclusive resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. As a top rated Maldives' family resort, Meeru not only offers a family plan for an affordable holiday, but also fun facilities for children and teens. Families with children are offered to settle around the authentic center, where they will have The Komas Kid's Club, Dhoni bar and a swimming pool (with children's pool and daily water polo), Kakuni bar, café and the main Farivalhu buffet restaurant capable of satisfying the tastes and appetites of many families. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Diving, Value
The most popopular with divers, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa situated on the north reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, an area known for its unrivalled beauty and tropical marine life. With a total of 383 rooms, villas and suites, including 50 water villas, Kuredu Island Resort is one of the largest of its kind in the Maldives. Most guests prefer all inclusive packages, although there are other options. Those who are looking for an intimate and secluded resort for a honeymoon may do better elsewhere, but families or anyone who is looking for affordable and active vacation in a paradise setting should be happy here.
With a large gym, Kuredu is also only one of a dozen resorts in the Maldives that offer golf. Unlike Meeru, Kuredu is certainly bigger, as well as a golf course 200 meters with traps. And there is a real pro too. This may all sound out of place to the Maldives, but the game of golf really works. As the largest watersports center in the Maldives, Ocean Watersport offers a wide range of activities that match every interest and level of experience. If you have never tried it before, or you are a professional in sports, come and have fun Read Full Review
Best Experience: Diving, Couples, ALL INCLUSIVE, Beaches
A paradise for divers and beach lovers, Innahura Maldives Resort, the latest addition to the portfolio of leading resort operator Crown & Champa Resorts, is set to open in November 2018. The brand new 3-star island resort is located on Innahura island in south-east edge of Lhaviyani atoll. The 25-acre private island is accessible by a scenic 40-minute seaplane flight from Malé Airport. Here, life is easy with 78 rooms, including 33 Sunset Beach Bungalows and 45 Sunrise Beach Bungalows, with four designed as adjacent bungalows for families. All located on the beach. The island is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and stretches of white, sandy beach. All the rooms feature tropical décor, a king size or two twin beds Read More
Best Experience: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Spa, Wellness, Diving
Kagi Maldives Spa Island is an adults only boutique retreat located in the North Malé Atoll only a 60-minute speedboat journey from Male Airport. With an accent on wellness and combining it with airy, spacious villas both over-water and on the beach, Kagi Maldives is a fusion of tradition and contemporary design, warm service and total relaxation. Opened on September 2020 the 5-star Kagi Maldives Spa Island has 50 villas, some of which are over-water with the rest located right on the beach. The barefoot luxury resort also house a state-of-the-art gym, two restaurants, three bars and a dive centre. Read More
Champa Central Hotel is a new 74 room, 3.5 Star hotel conveniently located in the center of Male'. The Hotel is a 10 minute ferry ride aboard a traditional "dhoni" from Velana International Airport to Male' ferry dock and then a 5 minute taxi ride to the Hotel.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Anantara Resorts in The Maldives
Anantara runs three resorts in the Maldives. Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More