What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Crown & Champa Resorts
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
16 May, 2022
Crown & Champa Resorts in Maldives: The Destination of endless holiday possibilities.
First and foremost, we are filled with gratitude towards our guests as our three boutique resorts; the wellness haven Kagi Maldives, the romantic Veligandu Island, truly adults-only Komandoo Island and the luxury property Hurawalhi Island Resort are all listed on the first page of TripAdvisor Traveler Ranked.
Additionally, Meeru Island and Kuredu Island each boast 10.9K reviews and are ranked as the highest number of reviewed resorts in the Maldives. Vilamendhoo Island is a top dive resort renowned for the whale shark spotting and the collections affordable category Innahura Island has become a gateway to many first-timers to the Maldives and has been gaining a strong repeater base in its 28 months in operation.
For many countries, May is the month of celebrating Mothers' Day. May also marks the UN's International Day of Families and World Turtle Day. In June, we emphasize the importance of sustainability into sharp focus with the celebrations of UN's World Environment Day and World Oceans Day, bringing the. We also appreciate the positive effects of life on Global Wellness Day and UN's International Day of Yoga and Father's Day followed by Eid-Al-Adha in early July. Many observances bring joy to families and make the earth a better place for families to live their lives to the fullest.
For decades, travel and the freedom of travel to the Maldives have created wholesome memories for guests of all ages, whether travelling as a family group or taking some me-time as a solo traveller. As an authentic Maldivian hospitality provider, the collection's resorts are proud to be a part of your travel journey, life's moments and memories.
With school holidays approaching in many countries, benefit from the many special deals for stays from now until 2023 in many of our Resorts. Each island in the resort collection is a destination in itself. With nine properties, a choice of accommodation, meal packages and things to experience, guests have a choice of resorts to stay at based on their purpose of travel and budget - whether you are on a weekend or 3-4 nights getaway, three weeks stay or doing a multi-resort stay in the Maldives.
The freedom of space and the convenience of the island destinations have many guests travelling for destination weddings, extended friends & family vacations, and corporate retreats. If you plan to travel in groups, large or small, contact the resort reservation departments or your travel agents for arrangements.
To help you plan your travel, we are offering you a choice of offers.. The family fun resorts have complimentary child stay offers for families with young children.SEE ALL OFFERS
2022 TRAVEL DEALS
MAY - OCT 2022 STAYS
Last-Minute Deals in Kuredu Island & Innahura Island! For stays from now to October 2022. Book before June 10, 2022.BOOK NOW
NOV 2022 - APR 2023 STAYS
Escape the winter!
Avail savings of up to 25%.
Offers include flexible cancellation.
MAY 2023 & BEYOND
Plan ahead and enjoy up to 25% in saving with Advance Purchase Offers.
Offers expire on January 31, 2023.
A SAFE HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE IN PARADISE
Need more information to plan your vacation? Read our Travel Update to learn about the Health & Safety Guidelines and the 'A Safe Holiday Experience In Paradise' initiative, which includes PCR Test facilitation at the resort. Also, see what our guests say on the collection's YouTube Channel
Recent Posts 24.11.2022
- The Travel Calendar for November 2022 in the Maldives
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Kudadoo welcomes Hania, master of Wellness this holiday season
- Kandima Maldives resort announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas opens new Marine laboratory
- Capture Holiday Magic in Maldives and save up to 30% with Amari Havodda
- Coral Reef restoration at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives Resort Teams Up with Olive Ridley Project to Protect Turtles
- 7 reasons The Nautilus is Now One of the Maldives most exclusive hotels
- Maldives wins ‘Best Romantic Destination’ at T+L India’s Best Awards
- Vakkaru Maldives launches Jungle Cinema and Anguru Teppanyaki
- A round-up of the latest Cruise news
- Nova Maldives resort Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi hosts first workplace mental health awareness programme
- Make Dine Around to Complete the Holiday of Your Dreams in Maldives
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces New General Manager Appointment
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? November 2022
- Who pays the bills: People's Majlis approved TGST and GST Hike
- Celebrate your Romantic moments with ‘The Nooma Experience’ at Baros Maldives
- Latest News from Meeru Island, November 2022
- Manta Trust: What's New, November 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi launches Flying Dress photoshoot experience
- Why Vakkaru Maldives is the World’s Leading Luxury Honeymoon Resort
- Star performances and DJ sets at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- LUX* South Ari Atoll Announces Collaboration with lifestyle Fashion brand
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Crown & Champa Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More