Culturally Immersive Experiences in Conrad Maldives’ The Muraka
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
14 October, 2019
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is offering new culturally immersive experiences for guests staying in THE MURAKA. The 5-star resourt continuing to push the boundaries of transformative travel, with new programming designed to further enhance the overall guest experience for guests staying in THE MURAKA residence, the first-of-its-kind undersea residence.
The luxurious and innovative resort, situated on pristine Rangali island, is introducing “The Wanderers,” a collection of culturally immersive experiences for those wishing to explore the tropical terrain and engage with the Maldivian way of life. Nature-seekers and culture enthusiasts alike will relish the opportunity to expand their horizons through authentic explorations offered by “The Wanderers” collection of experiences, which include: Your Maldivian Home, Film an Eco-Mentary, Sky Full of Stars, Moonlight Movies, and more.
Guests seeking deeper connections with the Maldivian way of life will enjoy a first-hand account through Your Maldivian Home, an exclusive island-hopping experience that highlights the charm of the Maldives beyond the beach. Visiting the families and homes of resort team members on neighboring islands and fishing villages, this unique afternoon allows guests to gain a glimpse into the Maldivian way of life. Hosted by one of THE MURAKA butlers, guests will have the chance to connect with resort team members and their families while sampling traditional cuisine and touring the island
For those whose sense of curiosity draws them beneath the waves, marine life enthusiasts can imagine themselves documentary filmmakers for the day, with the Film an Eco-Mentary experience. Guests will become familiar with the depths of the Indian Ocean as they go on a guided ocean dive or snorkel complete with a film crew to capture the expedition. Ideal for guests of all ages, this unique experience can be recounted for years to come with a personalized and edited “eco-mentary” to take home as a memorable keepsake.
The remote location of THE MURAKA means that nights there are virtually free from light pollution and ideal for stargazing. The Sky Full of Stars experience encourages guests to explore Rangali after dark with a guided nature walk, viewing the constellations with unparalleled clarity. Guests can also opt in to enjoy this experience from the comfort of one of their private decks at THE MURAKA.
Moonlight Movies brings guests’ favorite films to the ultimate movie theater – THE MURAKA. Guests will enjoy an at-home cinema experience under the stars on the main deck of the residence. A special beanbag seating arrangement allows for ultimate comfort as guests watch their favorite movies under the moonlight, accompanied by the sounds of the sea.
The introduction of the “The Wanderers” collection of experiences is underpinned by a recent study conducted by Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty programme of global travel and hospitality brand Hilton. The loyalty programme discovered that, for travellers in Asia Pacific, 88 per cent of travellers feel their “love of travel is a huge part of how they define themselves,” and the ability to explore new regions and cultures is not just part of the itinerary but a core part that fulfils their existence, and fosters open mindedness for the world around them.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Best Experience: for Couples, for Families, Beaches, Spa, Gourmet Dining
This luxurious and sophisticated Maldivian resort is located on two idyllic islands combining the best beaches, over-water accommodation, both with dense vegetation and palm trees that create a natural tropical paradise. Suitable for couples and families alike, Conrad is all about glamorous splendor in a luxury setting with some of the most exciting underwater adventures in the Maldives. The two private islands connected by a 500m bridge and both are designed for true enjoyment. A wine and dine destination itself, Conrad Maldives is a true epicurean experience with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars, including Ithaa, the world's first all glass underwater restaurant. On a delicate theme - what to do in Conrad Maldives - guests do not have a headache, every day is filled with fun activities and busy with exciting entertainments. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has many excellent facilities to offer including a fully equipped gym, a spa, infinity pool, eight restaurants, three bars, a library, yoga, PADI dive centre, water sports centre, and a Kid's Club and first under-water The Muraka Villa in Maldives. Located in the South Ari Atoll, Conrad Rangali is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane flight or a short domestic flight to a nearby island, followed by speedboat transfer.
The first-of-its-kind undersea residence, THE MURAKA is innovative in both its structure and experience, allowing guests to push boundaries and chart their own course to discovery. Offering an intimate and personalised journey both above and below the surface of the ocean, THE MURAKA is a unique base from which to experience all that the Maldives has to offer. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More