Design from Nature: A Look at Cocoon Collection’s New Concept to the Maldives
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
04 December, 2021
The Cocoon Collection is a new luxury resorts collection which represents forty years of love for the Indian Ocean by the Azzola family: You & Me and Cocoon in Maldives, and The Island and Gold in Zanzibar as well.
Nature, uniqueness, design, culture of places, elegant welcoming and research in taste blends together to create a balanced soul, addressed to the guest wellness, through a customized hospitality. The Cocoon philosophy reconnect people to places, to gestures and smiles which remain in the memory.
Privacy, high standard services, fine food, and extraordinary views: the collection offers a real contact with nature with the comfort requested by highly demanding clients. Human values are reflected also in Sofia Luna Azzola Foundation and other educational projects for the land development.
Cocoon Maldives blends the best of Italian design with the Maldives’ stunning natural beauty, all set against the backdrop of the azure Indian Ocean. The resort is a scenic, 30-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport in Malé. With a selection of three restaurants & two bars, you will be spoilt for choice. It’s absolutely an experience.
You & Me is a private, rustic and romantic island, in a beautiful, untouched corner of the Maldives. A world away from the stresses of everyday life, You & Me is the place to relax, curl up, and spend some quality ‘us time’. Adults only island, targeting couples, honeymooners and friends, the resort is a quiet, relaxing retreat, far away from other hotels. A first of its kind, You & Me by Cocoon’s stand out feature is a fully submerged, underwater restaurant that gives diners a 360 degree view of the Maldives’ breath-taking marine environment, as you enjoy a delicious meal.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Beaches, Service, Diving, Spa
Cocoon Maldives is perfectly сombining luxury, style and hospitality on an unspoilt island in the Lhaviyani Atoll. The 5-star family-friendly resort blends the stunning Maldivian beauty with the best of Italian design aesthetics by LAGO, and offers guests a truly luxurious vacation in paradise that's a short 30-minute scenic journey by seaplane from Malé airport.
Opened on December 2016, Cocoon Maldives is the first design resort in the Maldives and it's inspired by the concept of lightness and aims to revitalize tranquillity of the mind. The resort is based on the principle of ‘affordable luxury’ and welcomes honeymooners, divers and leisure travellers looking to enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Maldives immersed in finest Italian designs. Boasting azure waters, pristine white sands and lush vegetation, the resort has 151 villas (both on the beach and over-water), 3 restaurants and 2 bars. The Cocoon offers a wide range of activities, including kids club and Cube spa, and is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites, including the famous “Shipyard” and “Kuredhoo Express”. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More