Easter Family Holidays at Dhigali Maldives
Best All Inclusive Hotels in The Maldives
07 March, 2022
Dhigali Maldives is ready to celebrate a holiday weekend with a unique offerings that perfectly combine the traditions of the spring Easter with the magic of Maldives.
Enjoy your ultimate Easter Escape at Dhigali with direct booking benefits! Book Easter Package now and save upto 43%.
Valid for stays from 1st April 2022 to 27th April 2022.
- Your choice of villa accommodation.
- Premium All Inclusive Meals ( Beverage Included)
- Special Kids Program at Kids Club
- MINION Brunch
- Dolphin Cruise excursion, once per Family (on combined basis)
- Sunset Cruise and Glass Bottom Boat Excursion Once per Family (on combined basis)
- 20 Mins Jet Ski ride for Family , during the stay
- Complimentary use of Non-motorized items (exclude Catamaran & Windsurfing)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment.
Terms & Conditions:
- Required minimum of 3 nights of stay
- Rates are quoted in USD and are Non - Refundable
- Rates are subject to tax & service charge
- This package is not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions
- The use for Jet Ski is for one time onl
- .The package is only valid for maximum of 2 adults & 2 children (below 12 years) or less.
- For a room booked more than stated occupancy basis, extra person charges will apply accordingly
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral and kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference.
Dhigali sits in the remote Raa atoll and can be reached by a scenic seaplane journey of just 45 minutes from the main Velana International Airport. Alternatively, guests can take a domestic flight to either Ifuru or Dharavandhoo airport, followed by a speedboat ride to the resort — a journey of about 70 minutes. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More