Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
Best All Inclusive Hotels in The Maldives
19 Feb, 2021
Located off a slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll Dhigali Maldives is the perfect all inclusive getaway for families. The house-reef teems with iridescent marine life.
Beyond the lagoon, the depths of the Lakshadweep Sea promise unforgettable sights. Innovation in design, breathtaking scenery + inspired, intuitive service creates a truly sublime island experience.
A true paradise for all ages, parents can enjoy the island with their kids and create lifelong memories. On the beach, at sea or underwater, the thrill of discovery awaits. Dhigali Maldives aims to make every moment for its younger guests magical, from kids’ menus to outdoor activities and special events.
With summer vacation around the corner, the Premium All Inclusive resort has announced 'Dhigali Family Escape' special offering. Enjoy the truly Maldivian Bliss with this offer to inspire your next journey. Book now and safe at least 48% ! Booking valid until 31 Oct 2021!
You will be offered:
- Your choice of villa accommodation.
- Daily Premium All Inclusive Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Premium Beverages).
- Maximum of two (2) children stay & eat for free with a minimum two full paying adults.
- A 45-minute Dhigali Family SPA Massage, during the stay.
- Kids (4 -11 Yrs) enjoy at kids club with daily schedule activity.
- Dolphin Cruise excursion Once per Family (on combined basis).
- Sunset Cruise boat excursion trip Once per Family (on combined basis).
- 20 Mins Jet Ski ride for the Family , during the stay.
- Complimentary use of Non-motorized items (exclude Catamaran & Surfing).
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment.
- Early check-in and late check out (upon availability).
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are quoted in USD
- Rates are subject to tax & service charge.
- This package is not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions.
- The use for Jet Ski and Family Spa Massage is for one time only.
- The Family Spa inclusion is privileged for 2 adult and 2 kids ( below 12 years).
- The rate/package is only valid for maximum of 2 adults & 2 children (below 12 years) or less, extra person charges will apply accordingly.
- Guests under 18 years of age are not recommended in over water room categories. In case a guest under 18 yrs is accommodated, parents/guardians must take full responsibility and must sign a disclaimer form provided to them at time of check-in. Child below 18 years of age accommodated in over water room must share room with minimum 1 adult
- Offer requires a stay of 3 nights or more
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral and kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference.
Dhigali sits in the remote Raa atoll and can be reached by a scenic seaplane journey of just 45 minutes from the main Velana International Airport. Alternatively, guests can take a domestic flight to either Ifuru or Dharavandhoo airport, followed by a speedboat ride to the resort — a journey of about 70 minutes. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More