Dhigali Special offer
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
26 Apr, 2021
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive resort has announced it's fantastic special offer.
Book your stay from 1st May 2021 till 31st Oct 2021, and save more. Let the Dhigali Special offer inspire your next journey. Enjoy the truly Maldivian Bliss.
Dhigali special offer includes:
- Welcome Drinks on Arriva
- 50% off on transfer up to 2 adults
- Complimentary departure PCR test for all guests
- Breakfast served at Capers buffet restaurant
- Daily themed dinner buffet served at Capers buffet restaurant
- Dine around in resort's three specialty restaurants Faru, Battuta & Jade
- Unlimited selection of premium wines and beers from all around the world available in all our restaurants and bars.
- Unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, spirits, and selection of coffee blends, variety of juices, soft drinks, and Dhigali mineral waters
- Premium mini bar, replenished once daily stocked with selected beers, wines, soft drinks, spirits, Dhigali water, and snacks.
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- One complimentary glass-bottom boat excursion and Dolphin Cruise during your stay
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for stays from 1 May 2021 to 31 Oct 2021
- Minimum of 4 nights or more is required to book this offer.
- Rates are subject to tax & service charge
- This package is not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions
- The discount of 50% offered on trasnfer ( return either seaplane or domestic) is valid for 2 adults ( maximum).
- Additonal adult and child will be charged with the normal fare.
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral and kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference.
Dhigali sits in the remote Raa atoll and can be reached by a scenic seaplane journey of just 45 minutes from the main Velana International Airport. Alternatively, guests can take a domestic flight to either Ifuru or Dharavandhoo airport, followed by a speedboat ride to the resort — a journey of about 70 minutes. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More