Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best All Inclusive Hotels in The Maldives
24 Nov, 2020
As of the 1st December, Dhigali Maldives is back open and ready to welcome you to the little piece of paradise with a new Premium All-Inclusive experience!
Introducing the new Premium All-Inclusive experience at Dhigali Maldives The Premium All-inclusive package is the ultimate way to experience everything this verdant paradise has to offer.
Unlike most all-inclusive packages, at Dhigali Maldives your entitlements start from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. No more frustrating limits. The instant you touch down at Velana International Airport, your every need is taken care of.
Once you have set foot on the island resort, renowned for its luscious jungle and translucent waters, the toughest decision you will need to make is what order to take it all in.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in the premium all-inclusive offering. A selection of premium wines and spirits is also available as part of the package. Minibar is also covered.
Little details, from complimentary cake for those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries to free Kids Club access for children aged four to 12, will make your stay even more tranquil.
A breath-taking array of activities are available to those on the premium all-inclusive package, from snorkelling to non-motorised boat trips to group yoga sessions to access to the Fitness Centre and more. Guests can even enjoy one dolphin cruise excursion and one glass bottom boat trip during their stay at no extra cost.
“Guests will actively relish every second of their stay at Dhigali. The all-inclusive premium experience means every element of the holiday has been carefully crafted to ensure it is as fun and stress-free as possible,” an announcement read.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dhigali Maldives - A Premium All-Inclusive Resort
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options. A slender coral cay in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. Ringed by coral and kissed by the sun, this is a luxury hideaway with a difference.
Dhigali sits in the remote Raa atoll and can be reached by a scenic seaplane journey of just 45 minutes from the main Velana International Airport. Alternatively, guests can take a domestic flight to either Ifuru or Dharavandhoo airport, followed by a speedboat ride to the resort — a journey of about 70 minutes. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More