'Meet The Manta Rays' special Offer
Experience unforgettable aquatic encounters with the Indian Ocean’s gentle giants on an all-inclusive summer getaway
11 July, 2021
Marine wonders are an integral part of the Maldivian experience. Part of The Maldives’ first UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Mudhdhoo Island is home to the Dusit Thani resort for a truly immersive experience in the archipelago’s stunning nature. The manta ray season in Baa Atoll’s protected marine park in Maldives, Hanifaru Bay has already begun!
To capture the magic, Dusit Thani Maldives is offering an all-inclusive Meet The Manta Rays package featuring five nights in an overwater villa, daily meals at the resort’s restaurants with selected alcoholic beverages, and seaplane transfers.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool with complimentary upgrade to Water Villa
- All-inclusive (includes daily breakfast at The Market Restaurant, lunch and dinner at your choice of restaurants, selected non-alcoholic drinks and alcoholic beverages for 2 persons)
- Complimentary round trip seaplane transfer for 2 persons*
- One Time Manta Trip per stay for 2 persons
- One Time Turtle Safari or Dolphin Cruise per stay for 2 persons
- 15% discount on all in-house spa treatments
- Children stay and dine with our compliments*
* The promotion is valid for individual bookings only
Terms and Conditions:
- Five night minimum stay applies
- Reservation of your transfers can be made by contacting [email protected]. Please provide your International flight arrival and departure details at the time of reservation.
- Amendment or cancellation is allowed 7 days prior to arrival
- A credit card guarantee is required upon booking. Property will contact you with secure payment link to pay advance deposit using Visa, Master and other major credit cards. Third party authorization form may be requested if you wish to pay using Amex cards.
- Children Policy: provides children under 12 years old complimentary accommodation when staying in the same room with parents. Children above 12 years will be considered as adults
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More