Tranquil luxury Maldives Half Board stay with stylish villa optons: Find a reason to 'Escape with Dusit'
Maldives Resort Packages & Offers
28 Jan, 2022
Dusit Thani Maldives is combining Thai heritage with warm and friendly Maldivian island culture.
On Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll – Maldives’ first UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani Maldives is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the capital city, Malé or a 25-minute domestic flight and 10 minutes by speedboat from Dharavandhoo Airport.
Luxurious Maldives hotel on the beach and over-water villas and residences await guests seeking island adventure, fine dining and relaxation. The house reef is full of marine life, Devarana Spa offers elevated treatment rooms among the coconut trees and full-service amenities ensure every whim is catered to.
Pamper yourself at participating Dusit Hotels and Resorts. This half-board promotion includes daily breakfast for two adults and two children, one-time dinner and other free perks. Come, relax and enjoy! Price from US$1,320/night; MEMBER RATE start from USD 1,188
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Complimentary breakfast for children (up to two children under 12 years of age) when booked in the package
- One-time in-villa private BBQ dinner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free bottle of sparking wine during the stay
- One-time sunset cruise during the stay
- Complimentary meals for children (up to two children under 12 years of age) when booked in the package
- Late check-out until 16:00 (subject to room availability)
Terms and conditions
- Compulsory supplement will be applicable for gala dinner on 24th December (Christmas Eve) and 31st December (New Year’s Eve).
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults.
- Transfers are not included
- Seaplane or Domestic Airline Transfers must be booked at time of reservation by emailing [email protected]
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More