It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
Maldives Resort Packages & Offers
27 January, 2023
Dusit Hotels and Resorts has started the new year with a limited-time special offer on room rates, special savings on dining and spa treatments, and a range of other exclusive benefits at Dusit properties worldwide.
Dusit Thani Maldives on Mudhdhoo Island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives’ first UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, is just one of the incredible destinations guests can choose from. Enjoy up to 40% off your room, plus special savings on dining and spa treatments and a range of exclusive benefits.
The package is available to existing and new members of the Dusit Gold guest recognition programme, with bookings open from 23 January to 12 February 2023 for stay dates between 1 February and 31 October 2023.
Travellers signing up to the Dusit Gold programme have immediate access to the package and can begin to plan their memorable holiday at Dusit properties in Thailand, the Maldives, the Philippines, Vietnam, the Middle East, and beyond.
- Up to 40% off room rates
- Up to 30% discount on dining*
- Up to 15% discount on spa treatments at Devarana Spa*
- Late check-out up to 6 p.m.*
- Complimentary Breakfast (for Elite members)
- Dusit ‘Instant Delight’ reward
- Welcome amenities
Membership of Dusit Gold begins at dusit.com/signup and includes a wide range of exclusive discounts, perks, and privileges at Dusit Hotels and Resorts worldwide. Not yet a Dusit Gold member, it's easy - just sign up now for free hereBOOK NOW
Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid for Dusit Gold members only.
- Booking period from 23 January – 12 February 2023.
- Stay period from 1 February – 31 October 2023.
- Advance reservation may be required and subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Offer may not be combined with other limited time promotions or discounts.
- *Benefits are determined based on Membership tiers. To explore more about benefits, please visit https://www.dusit.com/loyalty/member-benefits/
- A minimum length of stay may apply for certain periods, such as festive seasons, city-wide events, and peak dates for specific hotels.
- Cancellation and guarantee policies vary per hotel and are detailed at the time of booking.
- All general terms and conditions related to Dusit Hotels and Resorts and the Dusit Gold guest recognition programme apply.
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More