Dusit Thani Maldives Opens New Pop-up Restaurant on the Beach
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
17 February, 2020
Dusit Thani Maldives has opened a pop-up eatery on the beach, revitalising the tastebuds of foodies visiting the luxury Thai-inspired resort in the Maldives’ only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The La Parrillada is a new pop-up restaurant on the beach serving a tantalizing spread South American cuisine, including Argentinean-style kebabs, Peruvian Ceviche, Chicken and rice soup, and more exotic fare.
Open twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays from 7pm onwards, the pop-up restaurant’s four-course menu focuses on the freshest catch of the day, the finest imported meats, and the tastiest seasonal vegetables to offer something for carnivores and vegetarians alike – all made following traditional recipes.
Highlights include avocado, mango and tomato infused with Peruvian ají panca and ají amarillo finished with fresh jungle lime and coriander; a choice of Grilled prawn, scallops and lobster, or beef, lamb or chicken, presented on a hanging kebab and served with arroz con frijoles negros (rice with black beans); and grilled seasonal root vegetables, fried plantain and a trio of sauces (Chimichurri, yellow Peruvian sauce, spicy-sweet mango tango).
The set menu starts at USD 65 USD++ per person. A separate drinks menu, which offers a curated selection of fine wines and unique cocktails, starts from only USD 8++ per glass.
“South America has a rich culinary heritage that has been passed down through generations, and at La Parrillada our chefs take diners on a unique voyage to explore the incredible tastes and diversity of the continent’s food. The unique setting on the white sandy beach is fabulous and allows diners to have a hugely enjoyable dinner with family, friends or loved ones,” Thomas Weber, General Manager of Dusit Thani Maldives, was quoted in a statement, as saying.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More