Dusit Thani Maldives' spa goes new way
Best Wellness Retreats in The Maldives
20 April, 2021
A sanctuary for guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation, Devarana Spa at Dusit Thani Maldives turns to a new focus in 2021.
Rebranded as Devarana Wellness, the island sanctuary promises a holistic approach to wellbeing, designed for contemporary lifestyles.
In response to the increasingly health-conscious aspirations of its guests and with a deep commitment to their ongoing wellbeing, Devarana Wellness goes beyond a spa.
It will offer an ancient solution to a modern problem via a deceleration methodology. With the fast pace of modern life causing unease, unrest, stress and anxiety, the chance to “pause” and slow-down are more necessary than ever.
Inspired by the Thai-Sanskrit word for “a garden in heaven”, Devarana Wellness is Dusit’s wellness solution, which will draw on its ancient influences, employing traditional Thai healing wisdom and the spirit of Buddhist wellness principles, the approach and practice aim’s to restore health and strengthen the balance in your lifestyle.
Using knowledge passed down through generations alongside innovative concepts and wellbeing micro-moments, Devarana Wellness seeks to restore the internal balance of body and mind across the wellness modalities of Thai herbal medicine, traditional healing therapies, meditation, movement and nutrition.
Guests are invited to take time to slow down, explore new experiences and enjoy the chance to prioritise their wellbeing.
“Wellness is not about a singular interaction or service,” Paul Hawco, Corporate Director of Wellness, said.
“It is seamlessly integrated across our guest’s entire experience.”
At Dusit Thani Maldives, guests begin their wellness journey the moment they arrive on the island. Devarana Wellness provides the inspiration, therapies and experiences to progress to a more profound sense of wellbeing, to restore balance and discover a new outlook in paradise.
Find out the best of wellness offers in the Maldives and experience spa treatments, healing therapies, healthy cuisine & fitness classes.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More