Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
Best Family All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
23 April, 2020
The Easter Holidays are almost here! Have you made plans with your friends, family and beloved ones yet? If not, what better occasion to celebrate this festivity in a tropical paradise like Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa?
The Easter Holidays are traditionally celebrated with egg hunts, gathering family and friends for dinner and other festive activities. If you haven’t got any activities planned, we’ll give you some ideas amongst all the Emerald Maldives facilities:
Enjoy a Nice Dinner:
One of the best ways to enjoy the Easter holidays is to treat your beloved ones to a special dining experience at one of the Resort four concept restaurants or to discover the exclusive Wine dinner experience at the Beach Grill Restaurant.
Playing Carefree at The Dolphin Kids Club:
A fully equipped Kids Club with the largest outdoor area available in the Maldives, offers a vast of quirky fun and dynamic activities made for all ages.
Kids will take part in some arts and crafts to enhance their creative skills such as Bunny Ear Headbands, Bunny Masks, Easter Cards, Bunny Face, Egg’s painting, Cream Pie Face Challenge, Pin the Bunny Tail Game, Egg and Spoon Race and Easter cooking classes with Executive Chef Aldo for the creation and decoration of Bunny Cookies and Easter Egg Rice Krispies Pop.
Last but not least, the typical Easter Bunny Hunt, both on land and under water and, the Easter Pool Party at the Dolphin Kids Club.
Relaxing at The Emerald Spa with Easter Promotions:
Enjoy the complimentary Easter Yoga morning and evening sessions and a 20% discount for any Private Session.
Book your “Mother &Daughter” or “Father & Son” Easter Delights at the price of $145++ for a60-minutes full body massage for the adult and 30-minutes back massage, foot massage or body scrub for the daughter/son.
Also, many other promotions like 25% discount on ELEMIS Advanced Skin Care products purchase and, an extra30-minutes treatment of choice when booking the 90-minutes Emerald’s Signature Massage.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More